Official Post about Starless: Nymphomaniacs' Paradise

why did that get on nyaa instead of subaki? and how the heck did it even get out before the game ^_^;;;

Is anyone else having problems installing the game? Once i get to a certain point it says “Please insert Disk #2. If the files on this disk can be found in another location, for example, on another drive, enter the fullpath or click the Browse button to select the path.” I cant find what file its looking for, please help!!

Here’s a pic of what it says - http://puu.sh/hJIgT/476c03fe55.jpg

the game is out to install? is it the digital or do you have the physical copy.

People already got their download codes? Well I'm jealous, but I am busy so I wouldn't be able to play anyway. ;_; Come on JLIST hurry up I wanna play already.

I imagine it’s the digital download. My limited edition from J-list is still listed as “order received”. Ship out soon!

I have the digital, AND THE INSTALLER DOESNT EVEN WORK!

You can download it now from the “Your Games” section if you bought digital, you’ll probably need to wait for your code though if you bought through J-list. I’m getting the same issue, no disc 2.

Yeah I got mine from J-list(Digital) still haven't got an e-mail with a code yet.

yeah got my digital from here and setup fails with the insert disc 2 .

This seems like the most relevant support answer:

https://connect.jastusa.com/support/solutions/articles/5000530056-i-get-an-please-insert-disk-error-when-i-try-to-run-the-installer

Make sure the files are where they're supposed to be after extracting the compressed archive. You might have to move some files around to achieve a file structure the installer will accept.

Same, this is strange…

Is the file only one .iso or is there another one in the file?

its an .Exe. not a .zip so being all in one place is where they are.

An official download shouldn't contain any ISOs, I think.

I'm guessing JAST recognized the problem and has taken the download offline to fix it.

ok now the zip data is in the my games. cool, guess they were just updating it and adding it in.

just double checking anyone who has ordered it from J-list has not received the code yet correct?

I have confidence that this time it will work. lol

@MSGPersonally, I haven’t received it. I have the Limited Edition on preorder and my order status is still at “Your order has been received by our website”. The product page still has Starless as " Preorder" and someone here asked Peter about the download codes and he said by Wednesday. :confused:

Starless is now live on jastusa.com. Those who downloaded early might have downloaded only a partial file and you'll need to re-download.

Those who preordered from J-List should have their download codes in 24 hours or less. The package version will be shipping from retailers once it's arrived.

Will those who preordered from J-List get their download codes via email or will the codes just show up on order page?