Official Post about Starless: Nymphomaniacs' Paradise

"I honestly hate the board layout here."

That was the secret handshake. Congratulations, you passed.

Hah. Thanks. Well I found it. I guess one more question, that everyone else seems to have. Is jlist... reliable or trustworthy? Since I didnt preorder the game, but I want to order it now that I have the patch, should I expect come midnight japan to have my game code emailed to me or delayed or is it a waiting boat with everyone else? Ugh. I wish jlist was amiami, I can rely on amiami. ;;

Everyone else is on the same waiting boat, actually. The J-List will manually shipped the code once they get to (whenever that is). See I wasn't gonna pre-order the Limited Edition, but Peter and his charming words sold it, when he wrote that Sei's interview will be part of the package. I wanted to find out what's Sei is talking about about this game and what the future holds on hardcore games from Empress (I hope it has been addressed). I also don't own that Art Book that comes with the Limited Edition, so that should be a good edition. Otherwise, I would have just bought the digital copy.

The last game I preordered from J-List, it took them 2 days from release to send me my code. With Starless, they promised "within 24 hours of release". If you order the game from J-List, you'll get your game. Eventually. If you want it NOW, don't order from J-List. Order from JAST.

@unspunreality if you want it via digital (I ordered it digital off of j-list) and I'm still waiting so, so far not a great experience with jlist since everyone who hast purchased it through jastusa has downloaded it already.

Damn... Dunno what to do then. Guess Ill just watch this for updates then.

so people who bought it from jast do you have the download? because for some reason i dont

"so people who bought it from jast do you have the download?"

Let me pose this question to you in turn: if you could download and play the game, would you be reading this thread right now?

so you are saying thyey got the download and playing it right now therefore not on this thread

pretty much that why you consistantly see the same names in this topic, people waiting for their code or the physical copy.

…yeah especially after waiting 10 years for it?

Yes, the game was announced back in 2005, postponed until 2011 and JastUSA finally made it localized and here we are in 2015 that uncensored and in English version of the game is finally out. So, one can safely assume that there will be lot of…errm stress releasing activities to make up for all the years that were lost for this game WINK WINK

Wow, props to those passionate anonymous fans :wink: I was not expecting a patch so soon! As long as games get de-censored somehow, I’ll happily support them. Looks like I will be getting this and Shiny Days after all (and Raidy, more Yuri please!).

i bought the game from here 1 hour 30mins ago but even though the order says complete there is nothing in my games tab to download and i have not received any emails with download codes, is this normal?

"thanks for the mail.

Unfortunately, all J-List orders are processed by hand due to system limitations unlike the newly updated JAST USA site which process orders instantly, which is why the people who ordered from JAST already got their download codes for Starless. We will start processing J-List orders soon and you should receive your code in 1 or 2 days. Please contact us again if you do not receive your code within reasonable time. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards."

thats the message i got from jlist...that is some ancient style delivery, If i don't get it by tonight i'll probably cancel it.

It’s just a trade-off, guys. J-List isn’t as fast, and that’s its bad point. The good point is that you get the physical edition and the download for the same cost that you would be paying for the download alone on JASTUSA. If you prefer digital download anyway or can’t wait to play the game, JASTUSA is the winner. If you prefer to have a physical copy and/or aren’t in a huge rush to be in the very first wave of players, J-List is the better value. Make thy choice, ero-gamer, and be content!

@MSG You bought the digital download from them, right? Honestly, you might as well cancel it now and just buy it from JAST. We probably won’t get the download by tonight. It’s kind of frustrating that some people will be pirating and playing this game before we do, but as @jacksprat1 said, it’s the trade of we’re dealing with. At least, the people who bought their copy from J-List for a Limited Edition.

I've had the game on preorder since December and it's pretty ridiculous I didn't get a download code immediately. If they knew they had to process these by hand they should've had it done in advance, not after the release date.

yup the release date says today on the official website, if it's something they've known and it's a thing that you just have to get used to that is pretty bad business, it's my first time using them so i didn't know any better...terrible mistake. never again after this. lol

my purchase was from jastusa and i am still waiting for a download code or something to appear in my games tab, been 2 hours now

"...Unfortunately, all J-List orders are processed by hand due to system limitations unlike the newly updated JAST USA site which process orders instantly, which is why the people who ordered from JAST already got their download codes for Starless."

By hands?† BY HANDS??? If there are thousands of orders (I hope), they will all go through each one at a time and then email them?† What a ridiculous concept!!!† Seriously who the hell does this now a day, especially when the coding, programming, and computing became so advanced and sophisticated?† I have seen people open their garage door by simple voice command from their phones.† I have seen people keep track of their babies through Skype.† I have even seen Shark using Twitter to let the scientist know where he is (which is about 2 thousands miles away from the coast).† Hell, as I have mentioned before, even the post offices are automated now a day.† This is so stupid.† This is the last time I use J-List.† They need to pay some money to a web designer, code some automatic payment plans and fix this ancient feature and then I will consider buying from them again.† Now I am not even sure if they are safe cause they have my cc#, too.† Seriously WTF??†