Official Post about Starless: Nymphomaniacs' Paradise

@Nicholas, Okay I get it now. Shit, J-list isn’t doing JAST any favors. Except for Peter, I like you JAST guys. Also, thanks for getting the game card function working.

So i just got the code in the e-mail and it's telling me "Sorry, could not find that code. Please verify that you have typed it correctly"

@MSG Try your code on jastusa.com not g-collections.com

While you guys at it, set up some DRM system, too. DLsite coded their own DRM system that works a wonder. I remember many artists did not get any sales because as soon as it was out, you could easily get it pirated. So, after they set that up, it was a smooth ride. The artists got their due and made good products there after. The only downside to such system is that there are programs that needed to be installed in your computer, which not lot of people tend to agree. But nothing is more pathetic than seeing the product, that you paid for, can be easily accessible for free download on torrent sites, while you still wait for your legit copy to download. Now that’s a wide arm slap to the face, if I’d seen one!

@dogma

DRM is a losing game for us and our customers. We're better off spending our time and money making our system better, faster and easier to use.

@Nicholas Graham just tried that and im stuck on a blank white page downloadpluscode/customer/unlockProductPost/ <---that link nothing is popping up for me or anything.

Alright! Fair enough. Just fix it and hopefully we will get better results in the future.

@MSG: Did you get the download code for the Limited Edition or is it the digital from J-List?

@MSG Looking into it. Try this: http://www.jastusa.com/unlock

It's from J-list Digital - seems to not be working just stuck on https://www.jastusa.com/downloadpluscode/customer/unlockProductPost/ which is a blank white page.

If i try it on explorer the pahe doesn't even come up i just get a "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

The website cannot display the page HTTP 500

Most likely causes:The website is under maintenance.The website has a programming error."

this is when i try to unlock the game with the code i got in the e-mail...maybe something is up with their side im not sure.

@nicholas tried that now it's telling me "We are sorry but currently there are no games available to unlock with the received code. Please contact us for further details."

-_____-

@MSG I'm looking into your issue.

@MSG Please check your account. I think I fixed your issue.

@Nicholas Graham Hi Nicholas I purchased the game earlier today but I couldn't find any download link for it. Sent an email to your service team but got no reply (it has been almost 10 hours). Could you please advise. Thanks!

BTW I bought the digital download version from JAST. Didn't buy from J-List.

@Evan Gu

Sorry we haven't gotten to your ticket yet. I've looked into your account and there was a gateway error. I've canceled and refunded your order. Please place your order again and it should work this time.

@Nicholas Graham Problem solved. Thanks for the quick reply!

"Sorry, could not find that code. Please verify that you have typed it correctly."

What do?

@Cmos Try https://www.jastusa.com/unlock

Im on my phone. After i check this is the game I want I just get sent to a white page.

Maybe it works on my computer..

Just got my dl code from my J-List physical pre order

redeemed and downloading