Official Post about Starless: Nymphomaniacs' Paradise

I can't access download link. White page on https://www.jastusa.com/downloadpluscode/customer/unlockProductPost/

I'm getting the white page as well.

Yeah I just got my download code, as well. Thank flying spaghetti monster god. But one nuance has passed and wouldn’t you know it, another one has just begun. Same issue as everyone:

The white page that shows nothing but the link: "https://www.jastusa.com/downloadpluscode/customer/unlockProductPost/"

This has been a very bad experience so far. It’s like chewing a very bad gum but you want to keep chewing on it until somehow you figure out the taste of it for some reason.

I have no idea why everything is an Einstein project with J-List and JastUSA as these are just your very basic commands to follow for a site that sales digital downloads.

If you are having trouble unlocking a game, like seeing a white page, please first set a default billing address in your Address Book.

I just got my download code and it downloading fine.

I only found out about Starless having content removed because I received my download code and I ended here.

To be honest, this has really soured me about JastUSA. Not only I don't like censorship of this kind, but you removed stuff I wanted the game for as well. I didn't even know the game would be missing content when I preordered it since the page mentioned nothing about it.

This really makes me mad and before I buy any future game you release I'll think thrice about it.

@Vincenza Chiarini

Try this: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=689462

It works, I've used it myself.

Thanks.

After I added a billing address it worked!

We hope you enjoy the patch we promised would come.

@Nicholas Graham

Very much so, appreciate you doing this a lot.

@tom-ahawk

Thanks, that helps a lot.

Alright got the files downloaded and now it is installing. Yea the billing address was the culprit indeed…no idea why that would cause an issue since I put all them stuff in the J-List already.

By the way, some asshat posted this game as a torrent and I hope JastUSA is vigilant enough to track them down and prevent them from spreading this, such as letting the Admin of the sites know that they are uploading copy-righted materials. The DMCA threat usually works on lot of these pirated sites. That’s very sad to see these files get uploaded so quickly. Should have put some protection in those files that can be activated via unique code that we bought.

Anyway, hope to get my Limited Edition package on the mail soon!

every time I click the download button in my email i get this page

![](upload://eSjjJrrhrBRTD0QdNjKyP2DlyLI.png)

So.. I made a JAST acc and I'm using my DL code and it still wont work? I'm not sure what to do D:

Never mind now it works?

Whelp. Dropped money on the physical. Time to wait forever for a code now. ;;

I got my code through and it runs just fine. One thing I noticed is the first day scene with Mikako at the beginning with the pink dildo is zoomed in from the original and in the scene replay. But in the gallery viewer it looks fine. I will post a picture in a moment to show the difference.

![](upload://2ZhuBq1VLZkZbSpBRTomYEGZD8B.jpeg)

Does any one else have this weird zoom, it seems to be only on this one scene.

@Nicholas Graham

After adding in my address in the jastusa.com account I was able to add my code successfully.

@Andre Figueroa

My physical preorder download link arrived around 2 am PST.

Nicholas Graham: Yes. We're stepping in that direction. You should see some better systems in place before Shiny is released.

Huzzah. So that means we can expect download codes for Shiny Days preorders to be sent before or at the same time as the game goes live on JAST?

@Dark_Shiki Yes, that's the goal at least.