Official Post about Starless: Nymphomaniacs' Paradise

So here we are, amazing release, just got my dl edition (waiting for my Limited Edition) and yep Sei is truely a master, a wizard and a demon lol.

Graphics are amazing and the unconsered stuff is great. Some grammatical mistakes but it’s not a big deal, I m just happy to finally have this game and be able to play it.

So yeah thank you Jast, thank you Sei and Empress. Now guys just go and get Dominance and Potential Ability (you can skip Lewdness lol, not interesting at all).

Alright found another interesting thing is that there is a small mosaic still left in the game. The scene is from the 2nd day when Marie enjoys her…errmm morning milk from the two guys. This is what I noticed while everything else is uncensored:

How were they put in to the game exactly, if everything else stays uncensored but that little area isn’t?

Hrm. Should I be expecting my code soon? jlist says I should see the code on my order page and I got my email already that said

Thanks for shopping with us! Your paypal payment was received and your order has been processed by our sales staff. Your package should ship soon. Please find the details below:

which only list that the item cost 50$ + shipping. Gah. I wanna play. ><

I got my download code about 10min before seeing a message like that for my Littlewitch Romanesque preorder.

i got a problem about image size. when play on scene mode the image is zoom in and cut detail around.

i just want to see all image size on scene mode. there is comparison between english and japan version.

![](upload://fnhakj7VNrrLciu7AFn9EYfwpwV.jpeg)

hope they can fix this, thank you.

Yeah my code came just before my order confirm went through. You might wanna send a ticket that you haven't had you code through on J-list.

If people note any QC problems post them. I'm compiling a list of fixes.

If JAST don't wanna address them, then me and a few others will try to see if we can unpack and fix them. Though this will likely take a while and it depends on if we can access the files with the tools we have available.

I ended up subbing a ticket and they said a problem happened with my order when it was processing which is why I never got a code. But its all fixed and now I can play this.. eventually. <.<;

Anyone managed to fix the problem where the H-CGs are zoomed with the cropped bottom/top parts?

Yea, same issue here. The damn zooming effect is bit annoying. It’s not just on regular scenes but the background scenes as well. When multiple characters stand together in the background, the scene zooms, thereby cutting the bottom part of their bodies. For example, the shower scene with Mikako and two guys, the lower bodies are cut when all three stand in the background. That’s kinda annoying, if you ask me. Can increasing the resolution from the monitor fix this? I have mine set up at 1680x1050.

Does the English release use the same game engine as the Japanese release? Or did they port it to a new engine for compatibility reasons?

I'm also having the zooming issue. I tried changing all the settings I could in-game and on my pc, it looks like it will need a patch? Hope it gets fixed soon.

100% save file if anyone is interested. This save file works post-patch of the game. I am not sure if it will work on the official JastUSA version of it. But you can try it out and see if it does.

@Murderous Int

I’ve got a few QC errors for you to add to your list:

@Murderous Int: I think if you send the database to JAST they can probably make an official patch for it (including that one mosaic) -I don't know if they will officially patch the unofficially re-added content but maybe post it here and maybe "something will happen" ? *headtilt*

The zoom bug might be because of a resolution mismatch when they exchanged the censored images were replaced with the uncensored images <- maybe the uncensored ones are higher res so they got cropped?

Yeah, there’s actually quite a bit of grammatical errors I’ve noticed since playing, but unfortunately I haven’t kept a record of them. I’m more concerned with the zooming on the CG’s and it seems quite a few people have the same issue, so hopefully this is addressed soon. That said, I’m loving it so far!

The zoom bug might be because of a resolution mismatch when they exchanged the censored images were replaced with the uncensored images <- maybe the uncensored ones are higher res so they got cropped?

That's a very good point. And for some sprites, they were squeezed to fit in the screen that covered other characters in the process. For example, take a look at this picture. The top part is from the English version and the bottom is the original.

![](upload://7s1dQdbGojzGughfET51oDulZPZ.jpeg)

The game is still in the original resolution but I think the uncensored CGs are in little bit higher resolution than the original, which is why it had to be squeezed to fit in. I don't think they introduced a new programming but just modified the old one to fit in all of these uncensored CGs, and that's why it is stretched and zoomed.

Well, at least the gentiles are uncensored and boy do they look real. I mean Sei must have had some serious lessons in his life time to learn how to draw human bodies cause those penis and vaginas are extremely real looking, like warn out vaginas, old wrinkly penis, saggy breasts, etc. Just spot on!!! He is truly an exceptional artist in the hentai industry.

Oh by the way, anyone knows when the Limited Edition will be shipped? Anyone got theirs already shipped?

@Murderous Int

Here are some more grammatical errors that are in need of fixing:

6) is almost not even worth correcting. People talk that way in natural speech all the time. Sure, "there's" is technically short for "there is", so technically there's a mismatch between singular/plural (being that in expanded form the sentence would read "as long as there is no problems", but "there's" has been in use in place of "there are" for a long time.

There are plenty of such mistakes throughout the game, actually. Heck they even misspelled Sei’s name!! I guess mistakes like these would bother the English speakers only since we are used to the language. Similarly, the original has hardly any mistakes throughout the game. The spellings and grammars in the Japanese version are impeccably accurate and precise. For the English version, I guess the real question would be that if JastUSA spent majority of the time translating and editing on this game (they had about 4 years on it), then why does it contain so much simple and avoidable grammatical and spelling error? I guess the blame should go to the guy who was responsible for editing instead of the translator, since the translator actually got lot of the original dialogues clearly translated.

Just a small thing but does anyone else hear a weird beep sound when a certain word is read?I have the patch installed and its no big deal just wondering why it almost seems like it is bleeping out a curse word?