Post Your Bishoujo Game Collection

Humm… too many to list.

My first b-games I can remember purchasing were True Love, Ring Out, and Paradise Heights 2. True Love cemented my interest in b-games for life, and Ring Out taught me that most b-games come from a very strange story place and you just never know what awaits you. And that’s been my experiences since— there’s fun games, there’s interesting games, there’s endearing games, and then there are really weird games beyond belief out there.

I’ve purchased almost all of the b-games J-List has ever sold. The only things I never bought are the new BL titles, Water Closet, and the Exchange series. I considered ordering the BL titles just to make sure Peach Princess got some extra money for opening up a new genre of translated games, but I don’t know anyone to give the games to. If I did, I’d order them.

What turned me off ever ordering Water Closet and the Exchange series was these forums, actually. This forum and its elder members dumped on those particular games so much they more than convinced me I’d never like them and I would just waste my time no matter what kind of taste I have because they are guaranteed to be total fail, no exceptions. They actually did that with Kana and a few other games as well, but I went ahead recently and got Kana. It’s sitting in the very BOTTOM of my b-game pile. It’s not like there’s any mystery in the title— because its been spoiled to hell and back a million times in the forums. I’ve only wasted my money on Kana so I can see the complete product and have a common reference point with my fellow game fans.

Yeah, yeah— I know I’ll get flamed now, but I don’t care. This forum spoils way too much. When there’s a new game I’m looking forward to playing, I just don’t come around here until I’ve finished it. Otherwise, these forums are bad to spoil it, even when I avoid obvious threads about the game. I guess I just don’t play them fast enough to be a permanent fixture around here and enjoy the mysteries of my (new to me) b-games.

I’ve only bought b-games 3 times, but I sure made those 3 times worth it! :evil:

If my memory doesn’t fail me it should be something like:

1st batch:
Chain
Come See Me Tonight
Critical Point
Do You Like Horny Bunnies?
Tokmeki Check In
X-Change
X-Change 2

2nd batch:
Brave Soul
Heart de Roommate
JAST USA Memorial Collection
Little My Maid
Pick Me, Honey!
Tsuki
Sensei 2
Snow Drop
Transfer Student

3rd batch:
Bazooka Cafe
Casual Romance Club
Crescendo
Doushin
Gibo
Kana
Idols Galore!
Private Nurse
Sagara Family
Slave Pageant
X-Change 3

I want to do a 4th batch purchase to round up my collection, but I don’t have enough time (or money) to really justify it :frowning: should I…? should I not…? :?

You should because I don’t see Yume Miru Kusuri, Snow Sakura and Kana little sister in your collection.

In some countries you can go to jail because of such an affront (in Imotopia for exemple).

I have Kana, is listed as part of the 3rd batch and I only purchased it because of the raving comments I read in the forum, but it’s still on my backlog and is not even installed on my pc (I guess I could get in trouble with the Imoutopia police for posting this :o )

Both Yume Miru Kusuri and Snow Sakura are titles I want to own but I feel guilty about doing new purchases when I still have a backlog to clear :expressionless:

Wait until Family Project and Princess Waltz are out, then order them with YMK and Snow Sakura. Don’t forget to pick up Ever17 while you’re at it! :smiley:

Heh… and if you REALLY want a sob fest, add Clannad to the list. There’s an english patch available…

EDIT: But go buy the game and support Key/Visual Art’s b/c they make f***win stuff!

I have a fairly modest collection having just started and having limited play money at the moment.

Crescendo
Heart de Roommate
Let’s Meow Meow
Pretty Soldier Wars
Sagara Family
Snow Sakura
Yume Miru Kusuri

I honestly cannot remember; it has been a long time, and I never got too far in Kana anyway. But I am certainly one of the Elders, indeed I have one of the highest post counts; and if I had any part in this, then I apologize.

It’s more about the joining date, Nande, to see if you’re or not an Elder One.

JAST USA Memorial Collection (Three Sisters’ Story, Season of the Sakura, Runaway City)
Yume Miru Kusuri
Pretty Soldier Wars 2048
Slave Pageant
Gibo - Stepmother’s Sin
Heart de Roommate
Private Nurse
Figures of Happiness
Kana: Little Sister
Little My Maid
Bible Black

non-eroge
Ai Yori Aoshi (KID)
Ever17
Day of Love
Phantom of Inferno
Graduation

Plan on getting: Princess Waltz, Bazooka Cafe, Cosplay Fetish Academy

Actually, Futari de Hitotsu no Koigokoro and ToHeart 2 would cover the needs for “realistic twincest drama” - making Futago Niizuma Haruka to Setsuna no Momoiro Shinkon Seikatsu a third wheel. On top of that, but Futari and ToHeart 2 are lightyears superior to Futago, and you’ll kinda regret owning it after experiencing the better ero stories.

Futago Niizuma Haruka to Setsuna no Momoiro Shinkon Seikatsu is the best “twincest on a budget” title I’ve ran across - given the ratio of twincest scenes per dollar spent - but it leaves a lot to be desired in terms of plot and surprises.

Sorry… Double post. :oops:

English
x-change 1
x-change 2
x-change 3
yin-yang x-change
lightning warrior raidy
Snow Sakura
Bible Black
The Sagara Family
Let’s Meow Meow!

english on the way
jewl knight
princess waltz
Amorous Professor Cherry

Japanese
kanon
Kimi ga Aruji de Hitsuji ga Ore de
yami no koe
yami no koe 3
yami no koe 0
popotan
sex friend
demonbane 1
happiness delux

I just bought a Few so my Collection went up from just one.

Snow Sakura
Sagara Family
Private Nurse
Lightning Warrior Raidy
Lets Meow Meow
Figures of Happiness
Pick my Honey
Secret wives Club
I’m gonna Nurse you

I just bought 8 Games. ^.^ though i dunno which to play now. i LOVED Snow sakura my First. and I enjoyed the part of Sagara Family i played though some of it made me sad.

Haven’t been online in a long time cause my computer died. :cry: Here’s the games I own at the moment.

Yume Miru Kusuri (My Favorite cause of Nekoko and her Loliness)
Jewel Knights - Crusaders
Do you like horny Bunnies?
Kango Shicyauzo 2
Heart de Roommate
and last but not least Snow Sakura.

Also I am eagerly awaiting Family Project and Princess Waltz which I’ve already preordered.

I just purchased three new titles yesterday.

English
Kana - Little Sister

Japanese
Little Busters! EX
Haruiro Ouse (top-right banner in my sig)

I fall into this category as well. :smiley:

English:

All ages:
Animamundi
Ever 17
Hourglass of Summer
Phantom of Inferno
Piece of Wonder
Yo-Jin-Bo

18+
Bazooka Cafe
Crescendo
Figures of Happiness
Heart de Roommate
Hitomi: My Stepsister
Lightning Warrior Raidy
Pretty Solider Wars: AD 2048
Private Nurse
The Sagara Family
Snow Drop
Snow Sakura
X-Change 3
Yin-Yang: X-Change Alternative
Yume Miru Kusuri

Japanese:
11 Eyes
Choukou Sennin Haruka
Clannad Full Voice
Dies irae Limited Edition
Fate/stay night DVD edition
G Senjou no Maou First Press Limited Edition
Gun Katana Special Edition
Kanon
One ~ Kagayaku Kisetsu e~ Full Voice
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchiduke wo
Utawarerumono DVD Edition
Yami no Koe 1 Special Edition

Preordered, or ordering in the near future:
Hinakin Box (MinDead Blood + Expansion, Mugen Kairou, Shikigami '08)
Kazoku Keikaku
Little Busters! EX
Princess Waltz
Syarin no Kuni, Himawari no Syoujo

Here’s my collection of games. It’s been quite a while since I last played some of these.

Bazooka Cafe
Bible Black
BraveSoul
Come See Me Tonight 2
Critical Point
Desire
Do You Like Horny Bunnies?
Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2
Doushin - Same Heart
Figures of Happiness
Heart de Roomate
Hitomi - My Stepsister
Idols Galore!
Jewel Knights - Crusaders
Kango Shicyauzo
Kango Shicyauzo 2
Let’s Meow Meow!
Lightning Warrior Raidy
Little My Maid
Pick Me, Honey!
Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048
Private Nurse
Sensei 2
Slave Pageant
Snow Drop
Snow Sakura
The Sagara Family
Tokimeki Check-In!
Tottemo Pheromone
Transfer Student
Tsuki: Possession
Tsukushite Agechau 4
X-Change 2
X-Change 3
Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative
Yume Miru Kusuri

I also plan to get:
Amorous Professer Cherry (Already ordered and on its’ way.)
Cat Girl Alliance
Cosplay Fetish Academy
Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~
Lightning Warrior Raidy II: ~Temple of Desire~
Princess Waltz

Well I’d better put my collection up…

Non-H
Ai Yori Aoshi
Amusement park
Clannad (PSP)
Ever 17
Hourglass of summer
Memories off 2nd (PSP)
Piece of wonder

H
Brave soul
Casual romance club
Come see me tonight
Critical point (currently downloading …slowly)
Do you like horny bunnies
Heart de roommate
Hitomi ~my stepsister~
I’m gonna nurse you -voice plus-
I’m gonna nurse you 2 (just downloaded)
Kana -little sister-
Kanon
Let’s meow meow
Little my maid
Pretty Soldier wars A.D 2048
Private nurse
Snow drop
Snow Sakura
The Sagara family
Tokimeki check-in
Yume miru kusuri

demonix there is a problem with your collection… you still don���t have Crescendo. :lol: