Post your Bishoujo review website links

i’m a good girl, i posted my website description

I’m also soliciting reviews, many expressed interest in writing them but none, except Unicorn, have come forth so far. I hate to leave my review site so naked with only my reviews and Unicorn’s. Mine are pretty deadpan and attempt to be all intellectual and smeg, Unicorn’s are more personable and warm, and that’s about it, bring on them reviews. Even if they are post it notes I don’t mind, I can do the nice editing work and ask you for your input, Ithe authors of the reviews always have the last word in when I have a hand in them.

Bokmeow,

I have some reviews for games already done. Drop me an email, if you’d like to see if you want to use them for your website.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:
Bokmeow,

I have some reviews for games already done. Drop me an email, if you'd like to see if you want to use them for your website.

Thanks, I sent you a n email, let me know ^_^

Rewrote the review for Gals Fighters, plan on probably rewriting most of the reviews that seem a little short, or not as thorough. If anyone has some constructive feedback, they are welcome.

OK, new guest review from Unicorn on DOR is up, enjoy! (or rather, not enjoy. Nandemonai, send me that DOR so I can tear it apart!)

Mike Thomas’s guest reviews are up now, they are for Amy’s Fantasies and Kotobuki. Be on the lookout for reviews from bigdog, as well as Unicorn.

Yoshi, webmaster of Freetype has also provided his description for his website, so now the master list for bishoujo review websites is now complete, thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Incidentally, I could use suggestions for the layout, now that I will be having 3, 4, possibly more guest reviews for a single Bishoujo title. For now ‘guest review’ suffices since I don’t have multiple reviews for any one title yet, but soon there will be many. Should I separate them by numerals or should I separate them by reviewer name, or should I separate them by just ‘guest review 1’, ‘guest review 2’… ‘guest review n’?

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 05-20-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
OK, new guest review from Unicorn on DOR is up, enjoy! (or rather, not enjoy. Nandemonai, send me that DOR so I can tear it apart!)

Sent today. Sorry, Acen sort of got in the way there. (Well, okay, I was lazy too.)

Next review is up, this time it’s the C’s Ware classic GloRiA: Kindan no Ketsuzoku.

More reviews from Mike Thomas, this one is for Divi-Dead.

Soon to come: Graduation review also from Mike Thomas.

Kango Shicyauzo now has screenshots, courtesy of Unicorn, the man who writes like a fiend (That’s a good thing). All you other people should aspire to be just like Unicorn, Mike Thomas and myself and write some reviews. This scene can use a lot more feedback than the occassional trolling posts on BBS.

If you would like to submit reviews, please inquire details at yeouhsu@princeton.edu.

Edited note: G-Collections hasn’t given me permission to use the images yet, so I’ve hidden the pictures between hidden html tags. I hope they will be back up soon.

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 05-26-2003).]

Courtesy of Mike Thomas, two new guest reviews for Graduation and for Viper V16 is up.

My review for DOR is also up now.

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 05-27-2003).]

Mike Thomas’s The Maid’s Story review is up.

I still don’t understand why it’s “official”, but the review is great.
http://animevamp.deep-ice.com/dividead.htm

quote:
Originally posted by Logicgate:
I still don't understand why it's "official", but the review is great.
http://animevamp.deep-ice.com/dividead.htm

Wow, very interesting, it's only one review but it's a review nonetheless. I'll be sure to include it with the other links.

I really shouldn’t have read this thread… I ended up buying 2 new Bishoujo games due to the reviews…

Oh & I have never been able to visit Lady Pheonix’s site… It always says that the bandwidth limit is exceeded & to try again in 12 hours or some such… All the others though I could visit…

Btw anyone else not able to actually use some pages at that Divi-Dead site? I cna’t seem to actually get a page to load outside the main page…

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow99:
I really shouldn't have read this thread... I ended up buying 2 new Bishoujo games due to the reviews...

Hehehehe, Mission Complete.

Another guest review is up for G-Collection’s Tsuki ~ Possession ~ courtesy of guest reviewer Bigdog.

gah, looks like it is time to upgrade my bandwidth again for my website…this site is getting expensive! donations, donations, anyone? lol

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
gah, looks like it is time to upgrade my bandwidth again for my website....this site is getting expensive! donations, donations, anyone? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] lol

How much are you paying for the bandwidth ladyphoenix? Is there a list of itemized costs for your website.