Post your Bishoujo review website links

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
gah, looks like it is time to upgrade my bandwidth again for my website....this site is getting expensive! donations, donations, anyone? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] lol

*looks into my bank account..* Hmm, as soon as I get soem more money, I'lls ee if I can donate a few dollars to you [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]. But I'm also curious aboutt he cost of bandwith...

to upgrade the bandwidth costs me $5 a month for every 500MB of bandwidth…i am thinking of upgrading my entire account, which would give me lots more bandwidth for a slightly higher monthly cost, but right now i can’t afford the one-time setup fee for changing my account level

i know an extra $5 a month doesn’t seem like very much to some of you, but when you are on a fixed income of about $600 a month (and you need to provide everything you need for life from that $600), the problem becomes a little clearer

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
to upgrade the bandwidth costs me $5 a month for every 500MB of bandwidth....i am thinking of upgrading my entire account, which would give me lots more bandwidth for a slightly higher monthly cost, but right now i can't afford the one-time setup fee for changing my account level

i know an extra $5 a month doesn't seem like very much to some of you, but when you are on a fixed income of about $600 a month (and you need to provide everything you need for life from that $600), the problem becomes a little clearer

Have you considered streamlining your webpages with Cascading style sheets? It may reduce a lot of overhead on your webpages.

Have you ever considered real hosting? I’ve seen some really low prices for hosting lately (I’ve been looking for the bussiness I’m starting in ~6 months), I’d point you in some directions if I knew how much bandwidth you needed (I’d need to know that because soem have good rates at say 1 GB/month, but extra costs alot & others for instance have good rates but offer 3 GB/month)… The cheapest I saw started at $3 (USD)/month… They one I’m thinking about is $20/month…

Latest review is Tsuki ~ Possession ~ courtesy of Unicorn, enjoy.

Latest reviews for Sensei 2 and Viper Limited Edition from Unicorn and Critical Point from Mike Thomas.

And welcoming Ecchifan aboard as my brand new guest reviewer, soon will be posting reviews from Ecchifan’s novel perspective.

[This message has been edited by bokmeow (edited 06-06-2003).]

Unicorn’s Viper M1 review, and welcoming my new guest reviewer Ecchifan as he tackles DOR.

Bump someone was mentioning looking for reviews so figured I would bump Bookmeow’s thread.

On a side note we should make this thread sticky since it has review site links, are there sticky options in this bbs?

Does anyone have any new Bishoujo review website links they can post? Always looking for new informative ones.

Ecchifan’s reviews finally see the light of day as I return from Japan to the States, and free from the oppression of a firewall.

Private Nurse
from Angel Smile,
May Club
from Jast USA,
Tottemo Pheromone
from Trabulance, and
Come See Me Tonight
from Sekilala.

I just started my own Review Website. Here:

http://www.aniebony.com/

But have just one review and it’s in Brazilian Portuguese.More reviews and in english later.

Oh attention my reviewers, I’m cleaning house and I decided to move the Little My Maid shirt that I never wear, as well as the Little My Maid set of 8 hard glossy cards out of my house. Those who are interested email me. You pay shipping, but otherwise it’s basically free. First email gets it.

Oh, and welcoming reviewers, I’m always looking for more energetic young blood, FOR ME TO DRINK FROM!

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
Oh attention my reviewers, I'm cleaning house and I decided to move the Little My Maid shirt that I never wear, as well as the Little My Maid set of 8 hard glossy cards out of my house. Those who are interested email me. You pay shipping, but otherwise it's basically free. First email gets it.

Oh, and welcoming reviewers, I'm always looking for more energetic young blood, FOR ME TO DRINK FROM!

Bokmeow,

Have you done anything with the last set of reviews I emailed to you several months ago?

Anyway, you might want to post what size / style of Little My Maid shirt you are offering. (I already have the white silk-screened shirt with the three maids on the chest.)

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Thomas:
Bokmeow,

Have you done anything with the last set of reviews I emailed to you several months ago?

Anyway, you might want to post what size / style of Little My Maid shirt you are offering. (I already have the white silk-screened shirt with the three maids on the chest.)

I'm revising those reviews as we speak. I always buy the XL because I don't wear any T-shirts that isn't XL. It's the purple one with mari and hina on the cover, slightly naked I believe.

Unicorn’s latest review, Do You Like Horny Bunnies?. Enjoy!

Ekylo, look forward to your reviews my friend.

I don’t know why everyone is bashing the graphics of DOR, After seeing the screenshots from unicorns review, I am very interested in the game. The grphics in my opinion look excellent for an older game. Anyone have a used copy to sell me? =D

If you ask me, just by those screenshots, the graphics are way superior to say xchange. The backgrounds are very nicely done.

Guess I will have to wait and play it though.

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
I don't know why everyone is bashing the graphics of DOR, After seeing the screenshots from unicorns review, I am very interested in the game. The grphics in my opinion look excellent for an older game. Anyone have a used copy to sell me? =D

If you ask me, just by those screenshots, the graphics are way superior to say xchange. The backgrounds are very nicely done.

Guess I will have to wait and play it though.

The graphics I thought were ok, but they weren't superior to xchange. The gameplay is what hurts it, it is old and dated gameplay. Perhaps someone on these forums has a copy that they would lend you. I already sent my copy (Nandemonai's copy) to someone in England, unless she does the favor of sending it to the next person after she's done with her free game, you should ask around here.

Should I list Hirameki International on the links? They announced they will publish stuff, but there hasn’t been any releases yet. Phantom of Inferno doesn’t count, because I think they are just selling old stock.

hey bokmeow! I’m glad that some of my reviews are finally posted. I apologize for not getting back to you on your last batch of revisions you sent me this month; but I’ve been busy dealing w/ RL. [of course, THE blackout of 2003 doesn’t help either.] I’d probably work on them early next month.

quote:
Originally posted by Ecchifan:
hey bokmeow! I'm glad that some of my reviews are finally posted. I apologize for not getting back to you on your last batch of revisions you sent me this month; but I've been busy dealing w/ RL. [of course, THE blackout of 2003 doesn't help either.] I'd probably work on them early next month.

Well, at least he posts yours. He spends more time talking Strunk and White at me then I care to put up with.

Just Kidding Bokmeow [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img] I'll get my 2nd draft of SOTS to you shortly.