Princess Waltz: THE THREAD

from what people say at the end you choose the girl you want to be your queen or something

The answer to this question is pretty spoilery, so I’ll be hiding it in tags:

Yes, and yes. The end of the game involves both: you are asked to choose which girl you want to be with through the last part of the game, but ultimately she’s there to help you get the main girl. There are different late-game scenarios for each, but after diverging along separate paths for the individual girls they end up in the same place.

Yeah, I’d love a download edition too. Shipping to Europe is rather uneconomical :smiley: and takes a lot of time. And unfortunately, in my case waiting for the package is invariably suffering :frowning:

Now, now, the box for Princess Waltz isn’t that bad-- it’s not like you’re buying VenusBlood or something like that with blatant ero right on the cover art. =P

Is the only extra the OST? or are there similar extras like YMK got?

A great question, which I’d like to know as well. I rather enjoyed all the movies on the YMK disc that tease you in to buying more games. :stuck_out_tongue:

As with YMK we’ll be including demo videos for other games on the Princess Waltz disc along with the soundtrack.

Show her the box of Tsuki: Possession or Sensei 2 :lol: . You can easily get rid of tiring relationship with her (if such)

We should thank God that My sex slave is a classmate isn’t packed in box :lol:

Heh, I don’t know about how those look, but the back of the box for Casual Romance Club is certainly something that could cause some discord. Enough of this though guys, we need to keep this thread on topic. I mean, come on, the game isn’t even released yet.

Yeah, tell me when it’s done because I’m getting impatient as usual. Getting nervous isn’t serving anybody right especially me and my health

I have to agree, I’m getting pretty excited and impatient as well.

These symptoms can be cured simply by a demo for PW :lol:

Considering how good this game is supposed to be, wouldn’t playing the demo make things worse? After all, then you would know what you are missing.

most likely most of us got last hour syndrome

http://www.jastusa.com/webcomic/index.php?page=15&lang=

Like this? :smiley:

after waltz comes out there will most likely be a page or 2 for it in the webcomic

It’s gonna be a long while before we see any comics on it though.

On a separate note, I’ve been pestering people to get this game. Haha, I want it to succeed well so we can get other pulltop titles like Harukani aogi.

the wait is starting to make me crazy i even got the art book

it make the game even cooler looking
it makes me wish i could read japanese

it has been 3 weeks since the coming tread was posted so the game should be out fairly soon

I don’t feel impatient for waiting like some others do, though. Maybe because the new FSN full patch is keeping me busy, lol :lol: