Refresh my memory, Lamuness...

good luck. I wish you well.

Only time will tell. I’m hoping for the best.

I would say just be open minded as well as cautious, because guys got a nasty tendency to change their minds as well as hearts. However, my suggestion is to give him every opportunity to prove to you of his love before you set a judgement. Just understand one thing, trust have to be earn not given, as long you understand that rule, you will be fine. That is what I learned from my two old girlfriends, I learn trust from the first one, and commitement from the second. However, it was too late by the time I learned them, they already left me. So much pain! So I just hope Brian best of luck, and you should give him every opportunity to make it work.

[This message has been edited by Mordin (edited 11-08-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
so are we all ready for the next installment of the soap opera that is my life? i didn't want to say anything right away, until i knew exactly what was going on, but here we go....it's official now...

Brian and I are back together!

It looks like the doodoo-head finally woke up and realized what we had together...we saw each other last sunday for the first time since our break-up....and in his own words, seeing me in person hit him emotionally like a ton of bricks and he felt almost like he was 'coming home'...we did a ton of talking and cuddling over the next couple of days and by tuesday he finally admitted to me and to himself that he is in love with me...i told him i could not play emotional head games with him anymore because it hurt too much and that if he meant what he was saying then he had 24 hours to choose between me and his girlfriend Marnie

he went to marnie's house (you all remember marnie is his ex-girlfriend who stole him from me a while back) tuesday night and broke up with her....as of wednesday morning, we officially became a couple again...we had a long talk today, and not only has he told me that he is perfectly happy and content with his choice, and that he promises he will never leave me for someone else ever again

i am being cautious and taking this whole thing one day at a time, because he still has to prove over time that he means everything he has said, but if you read my earlier posts about him, you know that he and i have an emotional connection that can't be ignored....also, i feel it is worth giving him another chance because i laid out for him very succinctly what it would take to get me back and he did all of those things, even though they were not easy for him to do

any opinions you may have would be happily read, i am kind of curious what you all think...the reactions i have gotten from my friends about this situation have ranged from 'ok it sounds like he might have woken up to reality and you guys might have a real chance now' to 'you're an idiot because he will hurt you again'

-LadyPhoenix, best of luck. I'm sending you an e-mail with three other pictures I just happend to have about a certain game were both eagerly awaiting.

Oh okay!!! To Ladyphoenix

I hope you would have great luck and life as we still support and love you!!!

One more… bouncing…

[This message has been edited by RonXE (edited 11-09-2002).]

Congrats, Ladyphoenix! . Good to hear that things seem to be good for you again, but should it turn out badly anyway, then the lemons are reday to dance the cheer-up dance again

Well, congradulations may or may not be in order, considering that this could go either way. But I’ll congradulate you anyway, because even though I don’t know anything about this from personal experience it seems to me that you must at least try.

And now I’m going to have to ask you to hold up your end of our arrangement.

grins evilly

[This message has been edited by Nandemonai (edited 11-09-2002).]

arrangement? did we make an arrangement that earns an evil grin?

quote:
arrangement? did we make an arrangement that earns an evil grin?

Yes, that's right. Deny it so no one will believe it. After all, they worship you--that's why I was interested in you, remember?

(What? Subverting everyone by going through ladyphoenix isn't nice? Well, that's why I'm the Prince of Insufficient Light...)

Well, I wish you the best of luck. Don’t have much of an opinion because I’ve seen it go both ways with friends and the best I can do is say that I’ll support your decision, since you’re the best person to decide what makes you happy. As always, your loyal fwobigols back you up 110%!

And yes, Nandemonai-san, you may be the Prince of Insufficient Light but I’m the, er, Baron of Malfunctioning Streetlights. Okay, so that wasn’t as impressive as I’d hope it would be…

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
And yes, Nandemonai-san, you may be the Prince of Insufficient Light but I'm the, er, Baron of Malfunctioning Streetlights. Okay, so that wasn't as impressive as I'd hope it would be... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

If you two consider yourselves dim, then I'm the Clueless Jester of the Particle Light. A title earn by excelling in procrastination and solitude. Alright, it a pity title, nothing to be impressed about...

[This message has been edited by Gulyen (edited 11-10-2002).]

That’s the thing about procrastination … …

quote:
Originally posted by Mordin:
[B]I would say just be open minded as well as cautious, because guys got a nasty tendency to change their minds as well as hearts. However, my suggestion is to give him every opportunity to prove to you of his love before you set a judgement. Just understand one thing, trust have to be earn not given, as long you understand that rule, you will be fine. That is what I learned from my two old girlfriends, I learn trust from the first one, and commitement from the second. However, it was too late by the time I learned them, they already left me. So much pain! So I just hope Brian best of luck, and you should give him every opportunity to make it work.

[B]

I second that tought, especially since I was a guy like Mordin mentions for a looooong time.

Be careful and best of luck ladyphoenix [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

[This message has been edited by Asutaru (edited 11-10-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
And yes, Nandemonai-san, you may be the Prince of Insufficient Light but I'm the, er, Baron of Malfunctioning Streetlights. Okay, so that wasn't as impressive as I'd hope it would be... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

You're the Baron of Malfunctioning Streetlights? You?? So YOU'RE the one! I'll...I'll...I'll just have to try really, really hard to find some sort of threat to go here!

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
That's the thing about procrastination .................................................................................................................................................................................... ............................................................

It's sort of funny. My junior year our floor RA had the beginning-of-year meeting and he was looking for people to be in floor government. Eventually he said "look, if you guys want to pad your resumes or anything, I don't care, just name whatever title you want and you guys can have it."

Whereupon I immediately raised my hand and named myself Lord Procrastinator of Townsend 1N. (I never did get around to renominating myself for my senior year, however...)

Met the Ghost of Stephen Foster at the Hotel Paradise. This is what I told him as I gazed into his eyes: “Rooms were made for carpets, towers made for spires, Ships were made for cannonade to fire off from inside them.” G’wine to run all day, G’wine to run all night. Camptown ladies never sang all the doo-dah day. Met the Ghost of Stephen Foster at the Hotel Paradise. This is what I told him as I gazed into his eyes: “Ships were made for sinking, whiskey made for drinking. If we were made of cellophane we’d all get stinking drunk much faster!”

To misquote the silcone race on a ST:TNG episode, “were bags of water.” From ST, "remove the water from our bodies and we have a handful of chemicals."

Edit:It’s … time.

[This message has been edited by Gulyen (edited 11-10-2002).]

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Well, that's why [b]I'm the Prince of Insufficient Light... [/b]

... or the king of unpaid electric bills?

quote:
so are we all ready *snip* will hurt you again'

Eeehm. Good luck, ladyphoenix-sama! If it really goes well, you surely deserved it.

I think you should know best. We all were not present during this events, so we all might more or less lack the feel for the situation. At least, I would not try to guess, what is going to happen next...

Good Luck Ladyphoenix-san…

because your going to need it…

But remember…, if this “Brian” ever hurts you again. *Takes out the two blades like the “Man in Black” from Suikoden 3" I’ll be ready to take care of the a “curse human…”