Refresh my memory, Lamuness...

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
This thread is too long, and it already has no bearing on its original topic of Memory Refreshment.

Well, Lamuness-san pretty much declared this the "official" off-topic thread. And since we're trying to behave, unless he opens up a newer one, we'll have to filter all our insanity here. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Heh, the "Bishoujo Ninja Division", er, if such a division existed of course, would probably be used for the more mundane hits rather than the lemons. I'm not sure which division would handle the simplist hits though. Maybe there's an assignment chart somewhere...

I so need to get a life… Anyways, for those of you who keep track, Kung Hee Fat Choy! (It’s Chinese New Year for those who don’t know what I’m blabbering about.)

And for a side track, watched Mahoromatic today. That was, er, different. Actually, I think the nicest part about picking it up was that it had the trailers for Ai Yori Aoshi, Chobits, and Sugar: A Little Snow Fairy. I already had Chobits on my list but I guess I may be adding the other two as well.

And so that Nandemonai-san doesn’t get on my case for it, I did recently win an auction for the Crest of the Stars DVDs, so I’ll be watching that as soon as it comes in. (In a little over a week probably.) This has been ekylo’s first insanity post of the Year of the Ram. Thank you for watching. We now return you to your normal lives…

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 02-02-2003).]

Yay! Happy Lunar New Year!

Suncoast charges too much… ; , ; I’m so poor.

[This message has been edited by Llilithe (edited 02-02-2003).]

Happy Lunar New Year’s Day!!!

I am ABC (American Born Chinese, first generation) male!!!

I am Rat!!!

[This message has been edited by RonXE (edited 02-02-2003).]

Boy it’s gotten quiet again on the boards. Sigh, I didn’t want to do this but…

does the monkey dance

Don’t make me do it again. Believe me, it won’t be pretty…

(Er just realize given the context of the previous messages, this might confuse people. Just to let you know, I’m year of the Rabbit not Monkey, I just really like monkeys… )

I’m a boar.

Look at what we made ekylo do…

I’m a monkey… water monkey to be specific.

I’m a Horse

Nice to see the randmoness continue, shall I unleash the bomb?

mmm…

well, let me get some food first

i’m a horse too

Well, I am Chicken, which is also my favorite dish.

quote:
Originally posted by Mordin:
Well, I am Chicken, which is also my favorite dish. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Well watch the bucket of water.
I would not want to be in
'year of the drowned RAT'.

quote:
Originally posted by Llilithe:
Look at what we made ekylo do...

Hmm, the monkey dance does seem to be more effective here than at work...

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Hmm, the monkey dance does seem to be more effective here than at work...

[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]. Would some barking be more effective? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]. I'm a dog, it seems *woff!*

Am I the only snake around here?

(No, I am not talking of “Solid Snake”, even if I liked that game).

Strange, I suddenly have the urge to watch Fruits Basket a few more times…

This seems like the most appropriate place to post this, so here goes. I’m off for a few days. I’ll still be here and everything, technically, but…well…Xenosaga came out.

Ja ne!

lol, i was about to post the same thing…Xenosaga…drooooool…i got my copy yesterday and already put about 7 hours into it…only stopped last ngiht because i got a huge headache from staring at the screen for so long

quote:
Originally posted by ladyphoenix:
lol, i was about to post the same thing....Xenosaga....drooooool...i got my copy yesterday and already put about 7 hours into it....only stopped last ngiht because i got a huge headache from staring at the screen for so long

I finished .Hack\\\\infection yesterday. Last battle was way rough. Now I've got to get all the best weapons and armors for my characters so I'm ready for the next chapter.

You know what?
All that talk about Xenosaga really really really hurts me badly!

Well, at least I have “Kingdom Hearts” (not to mention: the japanese original of “Brave Soul”) to take some consolation from…