Refresh my memory, Lamuness...

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Would be the closest thing I can think of. Unless he really does want to get a shirt specially made...

Well, it's not like I'll be going to Japan anytime soon. So it's pointless to speculate on any silly t-shirts I might want to buy.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Well, it's not like I'll be going to Japan anytime soon. So it's pointless to speculate on any silly t-shirts I might want to buy.

Anybody care to have a T-Shirt made in Japanese "souls R us" for him?

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
Well, I remember that you said something before about the "text-box", or whatever the little box where we see the displayed dialouge in bishoujo game is displayed are called... you said something about that since the textbox is for the Japanese language, it isn't just so that you just can "put some text" int he box, which mant seem to believe... care to explain again what you said at that time? I've been thinking about some things there... Even if you can't replace the text there, couldn't you simply make a "new" textbox that "overwrittes" the old one? Or something like that (I'm no pro in matters like this [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/redface.gif[/img] )

So now that Brave Soul is out, can we ever get back on topic? It is nice to see that BS turned out as well as we hoped.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:

And when has something like that ever stopped us from speculating? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

We've gone so far off the original topic so long ago, I doubt we'd ever get back. But when Lamuness-san gave us the go ahead to go really off-topic on this thread, well, this is what happens...

*blink* hey, I'm only about 130 or so posts behind Spec-san now! I may finally catch up to him... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I don’t think this thread would ever get back on topic, since the question was already answered long ago .

quote:
Originally posted by dexter:
I don't think this thread would ever get back on topic, since the question was already answered long ago [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img].

Which topic would you be referring to, anyway? The original topic that was made by the original poster? The shocking revelation that Kumiko ... err ... isn't? The random posts in other languages?

Happy new year!

Happy New Year to everyone!!! ^_^v

Maybe I’ll put my greet here too

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Shinnen Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu!

And so and so forth…

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 01-01-2004).]

Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!

Happy New Year!

Hmm, interesting. Did anyone else read the J-List and notice that Payne-sama said “The Japanese drive on the right side of the road, like the British.”? Apparantly I’ve been driving British-style all this time… (And quite a few people have been driving Japanese-style at red lights as well…)

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Hmm, interes

blink Er, what happened here?

I had trouble with the forums earlier, a thread I was trying to reply in General Bishojo to has vanished. And now Nandemonai is “unregistered” with half a post missing. HMMM SPOOKY.

It’s the Bishoujo Goddess come to smite us all! Run away! Run away!

------------------
精神 の 神

Doing a test post. Are there any problems with the BBS that you can see? If so email peter@peachprincess.com and we’ll check, but it seems to be okay from what I can see

quote:
Originally posted by Interzone:
I had trouble with the forums earlier, a thread I was trying to reply in General Bishojo to has vanished. And now Nandemonai is "unregistered" with half a post missing. HMMM SPOOKY.

*WAAAAAH*

My profile is gone! I had to recreate it from scratch. Now I'm back to zero on post count ¬_¬

*sigh*

Muahhahaha! Actually you guys are funny, very funny!