School Days HQ official thread/FAQ

I haven’t got my invoice or been charged yet and i ordered it a long time ago from J-List who did you guys order it from?

pm Makoto or email jlist

PMing Makoto might take a while. Best thing to do is contact their support at https://help.jlist.com/ . Don’t forget, they process orders based on when they were pre-ordered. Like mine was pre-ordered on July 14, 2011.

mine was like in February you should get yours like in the first baTCH

Well you guys pre-ordered way before me so i think its probably that so i will be patient hmm i hate the wait though gotta find something to play until then…

Just got an email stating my order is shipping in 24 hours. Can’t wait to play this, at least after I get the chance to finish Dengeki Stryker first.

same here

Ditto.

Should make for an interesting change of protagonists though, from Yamato to well…a protagonist who according to some makes Shinji Matou look like a pleasant likable guy :lol: Not entirely sure how you accomplish that on a game that from my understanding isn’t a rape eroge, but…

that is why most say he deserves the nice boat end

I pre-ordered mine at around the beginning of May it was whenever they first posted the Collectors Edition on J-List i waited for that to pop up so how long do you think my wait will be?

That is always going to be up in the air. It all depends on how many units they had made in the first batch, and how many people pre-ordered. Just hope they don’t do like what happened when Demonbane released. Didn’t get my hard copy of the game until AFTER the download edition was available, and I had pre-ordered the VN.

So all-in-all, it is up in the air.

I’d very much PREFER if that happened, heh. :lol:

anyone pick it up at ax

Not sure if true/defective model but someone on 4chan posted this:

I haven’t seen anyone else with the game to know if its true/one off/ect
Figured i’d post that here anyway, just in case

i hope i don’t have that issue either jast or fans will fix it

From the sound of it, unless you were at AX, no one has it. Considering the game was shipped on Thursday and I doubt anyone received their order over the weekend, I’d wager Tuesday is the earliest anyone gets it.

it is 11 gb paying it no problems so far

How long is the story if you take into account all the routes? For it to be 11 gb, it must be massive. I know the quality of the video animation is no doubt a large part of it, but 11gb trumps movies.

The original was about 25 hours. School Days HQ adds content, though I don’t know how much that works out to in terms of time. If you manage to watch the whole thing in real time you’re far more patient than me.

I’ve heard from a person who’s played the Japanese version that this game is about an MC who thinks with his dick-and thus we have love triangles. I mean, is that really what everything SD HQ has to offer?

Especially with awesome bad ends like this from the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59lksZsC … e=youtu.be

…which made me laugh my ass off.