School Days HQ official thread/FAQ

correct.

it is fully animated pretty much an interactive hentai anime with over 50 episodes worth of content

it has lots of fetish tags http://vndb.org/v14
personally i want all the ends but Kotonoha i will complete her last and for sheer completion

I’m going to go for:

She obviously must be a route because she’s too damn hot not to be! I will be her new otaku boyfriend! I’ll try to tease other girls with my dick so she will presumably kill them.

i’m afraid i’ve got some bad news

Oh well, I’m sure he’ll at least be able to enjoy whatever ero scenes this character has :lol:

i’m afraid i’ve etc etc.

Yea figures, no respect for the cool girl. Okay then, plan B… I’m going for this girl!:

Because bullies are hot and she apparently has a crush on Makoto and has known him since childhood, so she clearly must be a route. Together, we will tease Kotonoha, parading my character around the school, making all the other girls jealous.

i’m afraid i’ve-- no, actually, she does have a route =P

Good, and I’ll take it even if it’s half-assed :D. Having a harem ending with her lackies would also be nice, but I wont get greedy.

Not for me then! I can think of better ways to spend my money. Especially if it’s just an elaborate hentai anime.

Yeah, I have to admit I’m not all that interested in School Days, either.

anyone have a walkthrough or will the route map work just fine would the first version’s walkthrough work well enough for hq
and how well does this work
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/924930-schoo … faqs/53218

School Days Says:
“Wait, you’re not buying me? No, don’t leave me! I thought I was the perfect eroge! I saved my best scenes for you! You have to buy me…!”
[color=red]“I’ll make you buy me…”[/color]

All those are choices!? And that’s just the normal version!? I’m going to need a ton of save slots for this beast :frowning:

Still working on the routemap here. The game has 100 save slots you can use, but the decision points outnumber that at least by a factor of 3.

i know there are some that don;t matter
i have seen the official one that uses numbers and x’s

here it is
it has spoilers of what each end contains

[spoiler]================================================== =============================================
======================================[KEYS]================================================== ==
================================================== =============================================

For the time’s sake, I have abridged (stripped down ^_^) the walkthrough to the bearest minimum, and here are the keys to the
Walk:

0: Timeout, DO NOT select any of the options presented, and the game will proceed after a certain lapse.

1: Choice One (Left Choice)

2: Choice Two (Right Choice)

[X]: Select the ONLY choice presented

H: H-Scenes.

================================================== =============================================
=======================================[TRAGIC ENDINGS]========================================

1. ??? [Eternally]

Act I - 0 0
Act II - 1 2 [X] 1 0 2 0 1 0 2 2 1 2
Act III - 1 0 1 1 1 2 0 1 H H
Act IV - 1 0 0 2 H 2 2 [X] H
Act V - 2 1 H H H
Act IV - 2 2 0 0

Sekai and Makoto are in love and decide to tell Kotonoha about it. Kotonoha handles it very badly, even begging Makoto to date her again in Makoto’s apartment. He apologizes to her and declines. Afterwards, Kotonoha quietly tells them that they will never be happy together. As Sekai and Makoto leave the apartment, Kotonoha’s phone falls and shatters on the floor. They then witness how Kotonoha throws herself off the ledge of the apartment, landing head first on the pavement and dying. Just before she hits the ground, Sekai and Makoto see briefly how her eyes are completely lifeless. The epilogue shows Makoto in front of Kotonoha’s grave, six months after her suicide; it is revealed that he broke up with Sekai, finished high school, is now working with his mom and has never had a girlfriend since, having decided to never fall in love again.

2-1. ??? [To My Children]

Act I - 0 0
Act II - 0 1 2 2 1 [X] 1 2 1 1 1 2
Act III - 2 1 [X] 2 1 1 1 0 1 [X]
Act IV - 2 1 0 0 [X] 1 [X] 1 1 0 [X]
Act V - H 2 1 H H 0 1 2 H
Act VI - H 1

2-2. ??? [To My Children 2]

Act I - 0 0
Act III - 1 2 2 1 0 2 2 H 1 2 1 1 H
Act IV - H 1 0 2 2 [X] 1
Act V - H 2 1 H 0 1 2 H
Act VI - H 2 H H

One day while Kotonoha and Makoto are having sex, Makoto tries to comfort an insecure Kotonoha and tells her that she is the only one for him, and that Sekai is good for nothing. Sekai overhears this and becomes enraged; she goes home, and as soon as she arrives, she throws up in the kitchen. Six months later, Makoto and Kotonoha are on a walk outside, with her talking about having a baby. When they part, Sekai, now pregnant, appears and stabs Makoto in the gut with a butcher knife. After a few words from Makoto, Sekai becomes terrified at what she has just done and runs off. Makoto slowly walks from the beach, leaving a trail of blood behind him, and he eventually dies.

3-1. ??? [The Bloody Conclusion]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 2 0 0 0 2 H
Act V - 0 0 0 H 0 0 [X]
Act VI - 2 0 1 0 2

3-2. ??? [The Bloody Conclusion 2]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - H 2 1 2 2 0 [X] 0
Act V - 2 0 0 0
Act VI - 1 0 2

3-3. ??? [The Bloody Conclusion 3]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 2 1 0 0 [X] 1 [X] 1 1 0 [X] H 2 0
Act V - H 2 1 H H 0 2 2
Act VI - 1 0 2

Sekai and Makoto are in love. One day, Kotonoha overhears Makoto and Sekai loudly making love to each other, which in turn emotionally destroys her. She spends several hours on her own, emotionally dead, until she suddenly snaps in the snow and laughs maniacally. The next day, as Makoto and Sekai leave the train station, they meet Kotonoha on an overpass beside the station. There is an awkward moment as Sekai lets go of Makoto’s arm, greeting her. Kotonoha says a few words before revealing a saw hidden behind her school bag and swiping it beside Sekai’s neck. After a few seconds, Sekai suddenly bleeds violently and collapses in a pool of blood in front of Kotonoha and Makoto. Kotonoha starts laughing hysterically again, her lifeless eyes revealing that she has completely broken down.

=====================================[SEKAI’s HAPPY ENDINGS]====================================

1. ??? [With Honest Feelings]

Act I - 0 0
Act III - 2 2 0 [X] 1 [X] 0 2 [X] 2
Act IV - 2 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 [X] 1 2 2 1 0 2 1 2 H
Act V - 2 0 [X] 0 H
Act VI - 1 1

This ending resembles a traditional “happily ever after” ending. However, it is attained by being indecisive throughout the first part of the game and thus not 100% dedicated to Sekai. On Christmas Eve, at the train station, Makoto and Sekai both declare their love for each other.

1. ??? [I Love You]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - H 1 0 0 2 H 2 2 [X] H
Act V - 2 1 H H H
Act VI - 2 1 1 [X]

Best ending with Sekai. Makoto and Sekai confess to each other at the train station Sekai gets off at.

3-1. ??? [Bavarois]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 1 2 0 0 0 0 2 2 1 1 2 2 2 2 1 1 0 0 2 2 H 0
Act V - 2 [X] 0 1 1 [X] 1
Act VI - 2 [X]

3-2. ??? [Bavarois 2]

Act I - 0 0
Act V - 1 0 [X] 2 2 1 1 2 2
Act VI - 2 H

3-3. ??? [Bavarois 3]

Act I - 0 0
Act III - 1 2 2 1 0 2 2 H 1 2 1 1
Act IV - H 1 0 2 2 [X] 1
Act V - H 1 0
Act VI - 2 [X] H

Kotonoha forces Makoto into an awkward position and fabricates a picture taken on her cell phone. She shows Sekai this picture in order to bully her, and tells her that Makoto enjoys her better than Sekai. Sekai becomes extremely upset and resorts to sulking and crying in her room, ignoring his phone calls and later telling him to go away when he tries to come by to see her. Sekai’s mother comes home later, and they have bavarois. After a meaningful talk, Sekai’s mother tells her that Makoto has been waiting for her outside, looking upset. Realizing he’s been out there, Sekai runs out to him and embraces him. He tells her that he is sorry, and that he truly loves her. Through her sobs, Sekai asks if Makoto likes bavarois.

1. ??? [Binding Thoughts]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - H 1 0 1 [X] 1 0 0
Act V - 2 1 1
Act VI - 1 2 0 [X] 2 H 2 1

Similar to “I Love You”, these endings are achieved with varying levels of dedication towards Sekai.

1. ??? [Setsuna’s Wish]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 1 [X] 2 1 H 1 0
Act V - [X] 1 [X] [X]
Act VI - 1 H H

Happy ending with Setsuna and Sekai. Although Setsuna leaves to Paris and Makoto falls love with Sekai, this is known as Setsuna’s ending because of the impressive last scene.

===============================[KOTONOHA’s HAPPY ENDINGS]=====================================

1. ??? [The Him Only for Her]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 2 0 2 0 0 2 H
Act V - 0 0 0 H 0 0 [X]
Act VI - 1 2 2 1 [X] 1 0 [X]

This ending has the same conclusion as the “And to Kotonoha” ending, the difference is that the player was devoted to Sekai from the start, to a point where Kotonoha briefly dates Taisuke. Makoto eventually changes his mind to go for Kotonoha and she breaks up with Taisuke, and it then therefore ends the same way as “To Kotonoha”. It can be considered a worse ending compared to the others because the scenario which connects to this ending involves a lot of cheating on Kotonoha and watching her be involved with other guys.

1. ??? [From a Kiss to Beyond]

Act I - 0 0
Act V - 0 1 [X] 0
Act VI - 2 1 [X] 1 0 [X]

This ending shares the same conclusion as “To Kotonoha”. It differs in how the scenario before that was carried out.

1. ?? [Carnal Desire]

Act I - 0 0
Act V - 1 [X] 0 2 1 [X] 2 0 [X] 0
Act VI - 1

3-1. ?? [Carnal Desire 2]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - H 2 1 2 2 0 0
Act V - 2 0 [X] 0 0 H 1
Act VI - 1

3-2. ?? [Carnal Desire 3]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 2 1 0 0 [X] 1 [X] 1 1 [X]
Act V - H 2 1 H H [X]
Act VI - 1 H

Makoto and Sekai develop a close relationship, however somewhere down the line Kotonoha still wants to be with Makoto. Though Makoto feels convinced he likes Sekai, Kotonoha seduces him a number of times and photographs their activities. She then makes a deal with Makoto where if Sekai gives up on him, he’d look only at Kotonoha. Kotonoha then tells Sekai about what they were doing together and shows the pictures to prove it. She then informs Makoto to keep his promise because Sekai gave up on him. Makoto wants to know what she told Sekai and after some persistence, Kotonoha tells him about what she discussed with Sekai. Though unhappy about what she did, Makoto keeps his promise and dates Kotonoha.

1. ??? [And with Kotonoha]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 2 1 0 0 0 0 1 2 H 0 [X] 0 0 [X] 2 2
Act V - 2 2 1 2
Act VI - 2 2 0 1 1 2 H 0 0 H

Makoto dumps Kotonoha because of a sudden onset of feelings for Sekai. A misunderstanding at the pool leads to Kotonoha and Sekai both believing Otome to be Makoto’s new love interest. Sekai, Kotonoha and Otome begin to compete for Makoto’s affections. These events become the main source of gossip all over the school. In the end, Makoto chooses to be with Kotonoha and the story ends with Kotonoha and Makoto waking up in his bed the next morning answering a video call from Kotonoha’s sister. Makoto angles the phone so the camera picks up the nude Kotonoha smiling and flashing a V symbol while the embarassed and surprised Kokoro excitedly speaks words of amazement.

1. ??? [And to Kotonoha]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 2 1 0 0 0 0 1 2 H 0 [X] 0 0 [X] 2 2
Act V - 2 1 1 1
Act VI - 2 1 [X] 1 0 [X]

This ending shares the same scenario as the one above, with one exception. In this ending, Makoto makes it clear that the one he likes is Sekai. This effectively throws Otome out of the picture. However Makoto’s feelings for Sekai at this point are tentative at best and Kotonoha desperately tries to win back Makoto’s heart. Due to the fact that it is now clear that Sekai and Makoto are dating, Nanami and the girls in the sports clubs conspire to bully Kotonoha and keep her away from Makoto; Nanami warns Kotonoha about not getting close to Makoto, and later the other girls intervene to bully her and knock over Kotonoha’s homemade lunch which she prepared for Makoto. He learns about what happened by overhearing Otome’s friends speaking about it and later searches for Kotonoha, finding her right when Otome and her friends have her cornered and Natsumi is about to slap her. Then, Makoto intervenes on Kotonoha’s behalf; he grabs Natsumi’s hand and stands up for Kotonoha, lecturing the other girls for being bullies. He then blames Sekai for all the bullying and harshly reprimands her as she cries and apologizes repeatedly. The game ends with Kotonoha and Makoto eating lunch together and then kissing afterwards. Arguably this is one of the best endings because Makoto openly admits to being Kotonoha’s boyfriend and protects her from being bullied by others.

1. ??? [And Starting from the First Kiss]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - H 2 1 1 0 [X]
Act V - 2 0 0 0
Act VI - 2 1 [X] 1 0 [X]

This ending also shares the same conclusion with the “To Kotonoha” ending and thus only differs because of the previous scenario.
These six are all happy endings with Kotonoha, varying from only kissing to sensuality. The variation depends on how much focus there is towards Kotonoha. The “With Kotonoha” and “To Kotonoha” endings are attained by keeping the relationship bar maxed towards Kotonoha at all times. The others involve briefly swaying towards Sekai at different points in the game before swaying back towards Kotonoha, thus the endings tend to lack the content of a more dedicated ending.

1. ??? [Christmas Eve]

Act I - 0 0
Act V - 2 0 [X] 0 H
Act VI - 2 2

This ending resembles a traditional “happily ever after” ending. However, it is attained by being indecisive throughout the first part of the game and thus not 100% dedicated to Kotonoha. On Christmas Eve, Makoto and Kotonoha stay at a luxury hotel room and kiss.

====================================[SUB-HEROINE ENDINGS]======================================

1. ??? [Everyone’s Makoto]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 1 [X] 2 1 H 1 0
Act V - 0 0 0 H 0 2 2 2 H 0
Act VI - 0 [X] H

Ending with Hikari. Taisuke dates Kotonoha, and Makoto abandons Seikai.

2.??? [Sex Friend]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 1 [X] 2 1 H 1 0
Act V - 0 0 0 H 0 2 2 2 H 0
Act VI - 0 0 H

These two are the happy ending with Hikari, one of the sub heroines. In “Sex Friend”, a post-fin is shown with Hikari carrying Makoto’s baby from her.

1. ??? [The Earnest Feelings are Rewarded]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - H 1 0 1 [X] 1 0 0
Act V - 1 2 1
Act VI - 1 1 2 0 H 0 0 H

Happy ending with Otome, one of the sub heroines.

========================================[HAREM ENDINGS]=======================================

1. ??? [Two Lovers]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - H 1 0 2 2 [X] 1
Act V - H 2 1 H 0 1 2 H
Act VI - H 0 H

A “harem” ending in which Kotonoha and Sekai admit and accept that they both love Makoto. They both are pregnant, and want to reveal the news to Makoto as a “Christmas Present”.

1. ??? [Goodbye, Sekai]

Act I - 0 0
Act IV - 1 [X] 2 1 H 1 0
Act V - [X] 1 [X] [X]
Act VI - 2 0 H H

In this ending, Makoto has sex with various girls almost every day. It is therefore inderterminate as to who is next after who.

==========================================[VARIATION]==========================================

1. ??? [I’m the Wife]

A post-fin episode to the endings “Carnal Desire” and “Bavarois”, appears only on a certain condition. This episode actually does not have an official title. Above title, “I’m the Wife”, is only a nickname among fans. Makoto is at home with his mother and receives a picture and letter from Setsuna from France, showing her standing in front of the Arc de Triomphe. She writes: I will be giving birth in Japan, so I’ll return around the time when you get this letter. Please think of a name. Setsuna"[2]. The doorbell rings and Makoto’s chosen lover (Kotonoha if the ending is “Carnal Desire”, or Sekai if the ending is “Bavarois”) comes in, introducing Setsuna to Makoto’s mother as Makoto’s former classmate if Kotonoha is chosen, or as being her childhood friend if Sekai is chosen. Setsuna promptly introduces herself, “I’m the wife,” holding up her pregnancy inoculations booklet and a victory sign.[/spoiler]this is the best we get till sekai project posts their own at the end of july

Does School Days HQ have the play/pause, rewind, fast-forward, etc. controls that I know Shiny Days has? With those it’s quite easy to jump around through the game.

Outside of AX, has anyone who preordered it gotten their copy yet?

There should be. In the Japanese version, you can see the play controls in this video @ 11:36. That x32 button will see a lot of use, no doubt :D.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcuT0Oj35cQ

The waiting is killing me i pre-ordered it a couple months ago i believe it was the beginning of May.
Well i have asked J-List twice now for some kinda update on my order and they haven’t even messaged me back at all.
I really wanna play this game.

I ordered mine July last year and it was shipped out yesterday so I assume they’re still getting through the orders.