School Days HQ official thread/FAQ

is Nanami winnable in this version
and i am not sure the walkthrough i posted works i seem to be getting the right stuff but some choices don’t match

read the thread again =P

EDIT: starting from here

I hate visual novels that ignore routes for the most “mature” women. What a tease.

It’s been a loooooong time since I played that, but didn’t she sort of get a route? Although I guess it was shared with that other woman.

Well, considering it’s School Days we’re talking about, not having a route is the best thing that could happen to a girl.

she does get one h-scene that i have seen so far it is part of sekai’s route
and i had my first crash last night while skipping through

If that’s the scene I’m thinking of (the AV room one) it would seriously disappoint anyone playing the game specifically for it. I just didn’t count it.

is that all or are there any others
how many ends does the hq version add

I know it’s a pain, but the shipping delay is actually a good thing. JAST reported they’ve been shipping hundreds of copies a day. The company doesn’t release official sales numbers, but perhaps this is their best seller ever? That be really nice. Moar $$$ means moar eroge for us in the long run. :slight_smile:

oops… double post…

I am really glad this title has been such a huge seller, hoping this brings more visual novels to the states :D. Mine has yet to ship…I am hoping later today or tomorrow :smiley: . Has anyone’s special edition shipped yet?

My copy finally shipped, hope I can clear my game backlog a little by the time it arrives

True, and theres this:
http://jastusa.com/blog/2012/06/27/scho … /#comments

That was on June 7th, so it looks like it did well just on pre-orders alone.

Well, yeah, it seems like it did really well. But people had the same problem with Demonbane, too. And then they announced a bunch of new Nitroplus games that are taking forever.

Also, many of these games have been in print for half a decade now (and a handful for an actual decade!). A few months out I seem to recall us talking about some Jast USA ad for Sagara Family that called it the best seller? And we asked Peter and he said it was true?

Somehow I find it hard to believe School Days sold more preorder copies than that game has sold over its entire lifespan, especially since it was released in 2005 :slight_smile: (And certainly not if they’re shipping hundreds of copies per day.)

According to this tweet, “All remaining preorders of School Days will ship this week. Thank you for your patience.”
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?in_rep … 4658832385

That was on July 3rd, so I’d imagine by the end of today everyone who preordered should have theirs shipped.

I am very happy that this sold so well! Hopfully we will get more visual novels because of this success :). However, I wanted to ask if anyone who had the collectors edition has had theirs shipped yet? I know all orders were supposed to be shipped by the end of the week and it seems mine has yet to ship. I suppose tomorrow is another day? Lol.

Ahh yeah I remember that! :smiley:
‘The Sagara Family’ has moved the most units overall, but it was a toss up between Brave Soul and X-Change 1 as to which was the most profitable title. While the most sales from pre-orders alone was hinted at (but not confirmed) as being Demonbane (I believe it was further implied too that Demonbane broke even from the pre-orders).

Personally, I’m hoping they at-least broke even. (Which to me, it sounds like it did).
Here’s hoping it sold enough to get Cross Days, i need meh some trap luvvin’!

Nah screw Cross Days. We don’t need that. It’s time for us to get Steins;Gate or dip into the real dark shit, like Black Lilith. I want another game that either challenges my intelligence or is so dark it starts a new Rapelay petition. Don’t hold back, Jast!

Dark you say? Starts another rapelay petition you say?
So Kokoro’s path from Shiny Summer Days will suffice then :smiley:

…But seriously JAST, gimme CYC. Negotiations failed once, try again.
I want me some MinDeaD BlooD and Spidergirl sex.

Edit: Nevermind, found out what the SOMCON was… Yea… :shock: :shock: