School Days HQ official thread/FAQ

I’d personally like to know what the route is for this looker!..

Oh wait, I forgot… Just like Nanami, the best women in the game don’t have routes, yet we get a bathtub scene with ~6yr old Itaru? Screw you, Overflow.

It happened in the anime but wasn’t explicitly stated

Kotonoha on the ship - she went out to sea hugging Makoto’s head saying they’ll be alone now (ie she’s committing suicide to be with him again). One of the live shows with the 3 voice actors confirmed that all 3 died too, confirming that Kotonoha did indeed die/suicide.

Well, the more you know.

B-But what about Kotonoha’s mom!? Does she leave her workaholic husband in a fit of rage over the loss of her daughter and finds herself a nice, strong, and dependable man, such as myself?

Manami doesn’t leave her husband in School Days, but she does in Summer Days.

If I remember her ending correctly:

[spoiler]She works as a cafe quality inspector and meets Makoto when she inspects the Cafe he works at, orders food and leaves without paying. She has 1 ending in the original release and 2 endings in the remake.

1. She falls in love with Makoto, gets pregnant and leaves her husband for him. (only route in the original). Only has 1 h-scene (Makoto and her bang outside the cafe - against a brick wall)

2. Manami gets addicted to Makoto’s dick and they bang everywhere (Against a car, twice in Makoto’s apartment, and in Makoto’s bathtub). In one of her scenes she orgasms to the point that she pee’s herself.

In the remake she’s tied with Kokoro and Setsuna for the most H-scenes (each has 5)[/spoiler]

Trying to get one out this week, but the opening movie scripts (that were missing from the first master) are causing the game to crash. Working on it.

Are thre any news about the download version? I guess it’s coming out after the patch?

It looks like we’ll be able to get both the patch and the download up on Monday.

Will there be a changelog of what the patch does?

Wait, so there’s going to be a download edition? Now I feel dumb for getting the hardcopy. :frowning:

The download version and patch are now available.

Please let me know in this thread if you experience any problems with the patch, or if there’s anything you think we missed. We’re still working on some problems, particularly with freezing and installation.

Is it intentional that the DL version has the same price as the CD? There’s usually a $5 discount on downloads.

I believe that most of our games, at least recently, have had the same price for package and download.

We’ve updated the patch to make School Days run on a single CPU by default. If you’ve already downloaded it, please download it again.

Right, sorry, I had a brainfart. :oops:

I didn’t even know there was intro movies to this game. I saw them on YouTube, but I thought maybe that was only for outside promotional material. All this time they were supposed to be playing, but they didn’t? Well, glad it’s patched back in then.

Ah does anybody know where I can find a copy of summer days in english or do I have to wait till jast USA makes version that comes in English also where can I find a copy of the school days anime

Please run SCHOOLDAYS_Install.exe

Updated patch to fix the problem with widescreen mode cutting the screen off. Please get the new version at http://schooldays.us/support.html

I doubt JAST will ever translate Summer Days. You’d have more luck hoping for Shiny Days.