School Days HQ official thread/FAQ

they should be even slower with their recovery and stabilzing

list of endings
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_Day … 29#Endings

no there are none

so quiet…

have some news ???

my guess is we will get some more news during convention season

It’s pretty much par for the course around here. A major announcement every month is highly unusual for Jast USA. They are known for working at a slower pace, and (aside from very early on in the Peach Princess days) keeping their mouth firmly shut if there’s no news.

Especially given the earthquake, there’s likely to be delays due to that.

most of the time jast does good work for the time they spend they just take a damn long time to get stuff done i just hope they finish before years end or close to it seems 0verflow was the company hit the hardest of all those jast is producing english games for

Good work=Poorly edited translations with a mass amount of typos
What could they be doing with that MASS amount of time?
Constant delays.

You cannot possibly say this is “Good work”
And everything I stated is most of the time.

Edit: I believe 0verflow lost nothing of value
and I can estimate it took little over a day to fix everything up.

thumbs down

And I can estimate it will take them 10 years to recover. That doesn’t make it a very good estimate :slight_smile:

We have no idea if any 0verflow staff lost family, lost their home, lost property, etc. Just because they’re all okay personally doesn’t mean they weren’t affected. If the city where they have their offices was heavily affected, then there may be issues getting electricity to run the offices, running water, etc. Or they mave eventually have to move offices as a result of the quake.

my guess the biggest issue is power the nuclear plant might reach a level close to Chernobyl

Was I incorrect about poorly edited translations and mass delays?
I can’t even begin to imagine how many typos Ymk has in the first day…

According to the International Nuclear Event Scale, it already is at the level of Chernobyl. On the other hand, since the top of the scale is simply defined as a “Major release of radio¬≠active ¬≠material with widespread health and environmental effects requiring implementation of planned and extended ¬≠countermeasures” according to Wikipedia, there can be quite a bit of variance in severity for incidents of that level. Thankfully, the Chernobyl and Fukushima incidents are the only events to be rated at that level.

Yeah, in terms of damage it’s absolutely dwarfed by the earthquake and tsunami themselves, but still extremely unpleasant. Thankfully the release of radioactive material is still very low compared to Chernobyl so we can expect future casualties from this event to be mostly isolated to the reactor workers.

Check #3 on this list:

http://www.cracked.com/article_19162_6- … es_p2.html

Now I kinda hope we do get Cross Days…

I’m hoping we get the entire series, but I have my doubts that we’d even see Summer Days without some serious content edits (ie: Kokoro’s and Setsuna’s routes). Many, many people are upset with Cross Days’ premise, too, so it’s pretty much guaranteed that School Days will sell the best out of the three.

we are getting ahead of ourselves we don;t even know how much school days will cost and how well it will sell

Pity, I would love an English voice track there.

I can’t understand Japanese at all though as well.

So I just usually turn the voices off then.

this is more like watching sub anime that stops for choices than a regular h-game

And we thought the voice acting in school days couldn’t get any worse!

We should replace the art while we’re at it. Too Japanese.