Tell me a little more about Family Project

I am really looking forward to this game, I cant wait till it comes out. hopefully it will be sold at cons. beacause I just purchased my first H game.

indeed, I have had it preordered for a rather long time now. Still waiting for just the official web site lol

i might preorder my copy within the next week

update
just got an email from peach princess
peach princess updated their site and this game is the next game coming down the path
the site says about the VA the play charles brintania from code geass

Not sure how she’ll do the voice, but one of the heroines’ voice actresses played Renge from Ouran High School Host Club

seems like a lots of famous VA worked on this game before they hit it big

ALL HAIL Kazuku project !

I wonder how long until we get a stickied “Family Project: The Official Thread” or some such, since it is somewhat official that Family Project will be the next game out? My best guess would be when the game goes gold.

Now I am left to ponder when exactly it will finally come out lol.

I have a feeling we won’t know until the golden master is ready, since it sounds like the staff are working their butts off on it.

I am SO jonesing for this game. C’MON PP, let’s get a move on!!!

Lancer-X answered that in a different topic;

and in case you also want to know specifics;

Kazoku Keikaku was a big inspiration for many developers. Aoba for instance was the prime inspiration for future characters made by Takahiro (the scenario writer who did Tsuyokiss and Kimiaru). The family themes and the getting together of misfits concept is probably the underlying theme behind Clannad as well which you could say is a redux of Kazoku Keikaku. I guess if Kazokukei was Warhammer, then Clannad is Warcraft.

For veteran Japanese erogamers like me (I’ve been holding out on kazoku keikaku because its getting an English release)I only hope I won’t find it boring or unoriginal (even though it was a trendsetter). So many games that came after this were inspired or modeled after it. As a result I’m hoping it won’t get too stale. You know its kind of like driving around in fancy new cars, and then deciding to go back to the Model T. Becuase you’ve been exposed to the concept of a car + all the bells and whistles, the Model T becomes “just” a car.

Kazoku Keikaku is still very much a unique game. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

i just hope i can gather $40 before it goes gold

You could always sell a kidney. :wink:

Although I suppose that would be like giving up one-half of twincest. :stuck_out_tongue:

i would rather pawn my class ring

Given that we haven’t seen the mods on this board since Feb. 26, I’d say they are rather busy with it…

Or they collectively got hooked on WoW. Quick, check to see if any Peach Princess guilds sprung up in the past six months or so.

LOL! Yeah seriously, since the latest expansion, wow has been particularly addictive lately. Even I’m finding it hard to keep up with my eroge list while I got my wow subscription active.

If your kidneys are involved in that, then there is a fairly good chance you’re doing it wrong …