Tell me a little more about Family Project

Heh, I sputtered at that response Nandemonai. It made me think of multiple demotivators (especially from the thread in the off topic section) that have a subject, and then simply say “She’s/He’s/You’re doing it wrong” below.

“Sorry for the delay in replying to this. We’re pluggingnalong on Family Project bit the translations needs a bit more work than we’d have liked. Looks like the next title will be posting will be cosplay fetish academy.”

Got that from jast via a release inquiry

Yay!

What about Cat Girl Alliance? Any word on that?

that keeps me from having to pay the money order for family project right away

Sorry thats all I got from my inquiry. Though I wouldnt mind paying for it. I want it out I pre ordered in what summer of 08? lol

Heh, if I recall correctly, I pre-ordered it late Fall (almost Winter) of 07.

so you in nearly winter (nov ish of 07?) myself in june (early) of 08 I just checked and … another delay lmao :slight_smile:

Looks like they’re charging credit cards now…

Yeah I just got charged so hopefully by next week or sooner it’ll start shipping.

download editon?? news? :?:

If there’s going to be a download edition (and I’m guessing there will be), it won’t be available until after the game ships. No official announcement on the matter that I’m aware of.

i hope there aren’t the shipping problems like with CFA

I don’t see how constantly complaining about it on the forums solves anything…

I think his issue is the same as mine. No response from emails or from posts in the order problems section.

Got my notice for Family Project today… still haven’t gotten it for CFA.

yet it is i sent them 2 emails and one post in the order section

Luckily, it is only annoying. If I had been charged already… :evil:

But, I’ll cut them a little slack with the expo and possibly “higher than anticipated” sales alluded to one of the near daily newsletters.

Just got my shipping e-mail…WooT!!!

got my cfa shipping email today

Good news. Hopefully will get mine soon.

At least I have YMK to tide me over… as well as some new 360 and DS games.

if you got your family project shipping email then respond to it and say you want your CFA shipped