the big announcement your guess

I know I’m getting Sumaga and Seinarukana. Might try some of the other Nitro+ titles, but I’m not touching STARLESS with a 10-foot pole. Too kinky for my taste, and the character designs are ugly.

Kikokugai sounds cool
hanachirasu not sure
Sumaga sounds good
Seinarukana got to wait for part 1

i hope jast makes a new deal with crowd to get 3 methods in english

STARLESS isn’t kinky, is gross… The worst game that Sei Soujyo ever done… Between a lof of bestiallity (mostly Pigs and Dogs) , chopped dicks And of course, like always, ton and ton of semen… there isn’t nothing good in this Eroge.

Opinions [color=#000080]opinions[/color] [color=#FF4000]opinions[/color] [color=#FFBFFF]opinions[/color][color=#00FFFF]opinions[/color] [color=#8000FF]opinions[/color]

It appeals to a niche market

Water Closet: The Forbidden Chamber anyone?

Come to think of it…Seinarukana is 18+ <_<

Now the all ages audience can’t play the sequel.

Stupid Idea to do the first one all ages,no?

Also someone please explain the thought process of bringing already translated titles to the market. <Which are never edited for content.

Person 1. “I’ll play the fan translated one because no edits”
person 2. “Oh this one has content edits! I’ll choose this one!”

Edit: W.C is [color=#804000]crap[/color] from both point of views… [size=200]IRONY[/size] [size=150]IRONY[/size] IRONY [size=85]IRONY[/size] [size=50]IRONY[/size]

English hard copy releases are cheaper and easier to find then Japanese versions (not counting illegal methods) + They come in a box (which also contains extras sometimes) which appeals to collectors.

Worst Eroge ever released in English… It’s not niche, it’s pure crap…
So not a good exemple at all ^^

not a big loss.

Kinda hard to find a good example if you think the genre is crap…

I’ll preorder SnU, Sumaga, and Django from the Nitroplus side, and Seinarukana from the PP side.

Starless is a game I will not double dip on, so it’s a definite non-purchase, but not because the content is too graphic or anything…it’s just because the story is truly horrible. That’s really all there is to say about it. Well, the art is pretty amazing…that’s the positive of it.

Not to mention the easiest route to the True End is to be as spineless and accommodating as possible to all your betters.

Mugen Kairou? We’re talking about the same sort of genre as Starless I assume, not WC.

That have nothing to do with the fact that Water Closet is crap.
And i think i’m far from being the only one thinking that : http://vndb.org/v1484 + a lot of review you can found on the net… All say that’s it’s a crap.

http://www.jastusa.com/pre-ax-roundup-coming-attractions

Confirmed by JAST

And they’ll be announcing more at their panel, including an Otome game.

Really? Even worse than drivel like Pro Les-Ring? There were some pretty bad games translated in the old days.

Can you cite a source for ‘otome game’? All the post mentioned was a game for female fans, which could be 801 for all you know!

I was just going to ask that same question. I even went and checked both pre-AX announcements; the word “otome” is not in there anywhere. It just says

While tantalizing, it’s not explicitly otome. Not that releasing an otome game would be a bad thing; it’s not really my thing, but to the sizable minority found here that are interested, it’s a big deal to them. But I don’t see that word in the announcement; it could be another yaoi game, for instance.

Yeah even worse than ring out!

From what i can remember, about a year back their was talk about otome games from JAST and that they were trying to license one, now this message; about 90% sure its an otome game

As for Yaoi games, i’m in close contact with all the TL teams for Yaoi games (i myself am on the Togainu team) and none of them have any word with JAST.