the big announcement your guess

from what i have heard there are good ends
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_Day … 29#Endings

only 3 endings are bad

The new version has an extra one

Sekai pushing Kotonoha infront of a train while Makoto looks on, still holding Kotonoha’s dismembered arm.

jast is hinting at something for summer with new twitter post
http://twitter.com/#!/jastusa

Seems to be Saya no Uta related.

Unless I am looking at the wrong thing, how is it Saya no Uta related? Is JAST gonna release another game that has been fan translated already?

As usual, I"m going to guess Daiteikoku >.>

Well, first, let’s make sure we’re talking about the same tweet. This is the one I was talking about:

Now, I’m not too familiar with twitter, but I believe the @[name] convention means you are replying to another twitter user. And If you click thru to the people referenced there, you find that MorazNEET for instance tweeted this:

And so on. Seems like some people tried to start an organized “We want Saya no Uta” campaign.

i am fairly sure it isn’t saya no uta because nitro+ hasn’t even seen if the english market is worth it
my hope is it is 3 methods to conquer the world but my guess is something from tl wiki that is done or almost done
my top guesses are 11eyes, Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!, or Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de

But still what specific tweet are you looking at?

It’s hard to say. Twitter doesn’t actually provide a way to link up which tweet it was in reply to. But all of the people listed in the official Jast tweep had been posting about Saya no Uta recently.

jastusa JAST USA
@
@migumigutime @MorzasNEET @fasterthanever @NoblePink We hope to have some good news for you this summer!
http://twitter.com/#!/jastusa

Oh god please don’t be another already translated title…
Oh god please don’t be another crappy nukige
Oh god please be a good romance story
Oh god please be good
Oh god please let if have cool characters
Oh god…

I’d rather see something psychological or perhaps mystery.

we all want that

I agree with everything in this post. Although… I’d love to try Never 7.

This too with replacing some words to simply say wanting a psychological or mystery.

The tweet didn’t say anything about having any new things, just the hopes for being able to tell them later. Since they were replying to people tweeting about Saya you must assume like it was stated long ago that new thing that could possibly come would be a Nitro+ game. With so many conditions to be met I am not going to speculate about it anymore.

Oh god please let it be Shoin =P

Shoin?

It’s an old game written by FLAGYX and sold under the brand ‘Force’ that I can’t find easily and costs hundreds of dollars. If JAST localised it, which they won’t, I’d be able to play it more easily.

Well I mean if the brand went under you could always…you know…get it.
Its not like those 100s of dollars are going to support anyone.

I don’t see the point of you paying hundreds of dollars for something you may not enjoy.

I kind of want it in a box =P
and I’ll enjoy it. I’ll make myself enjoy it if I have to. It sounds like totally my thing and I’ve seen some videos of it, though, so it shouldn’t come to that

but it would save me a lot of effort if JAST just localised it! Though since the brand no longer exists and the game is unvoiced and has ancient production values the chances of that happening are pretty slim