Twincest is Best

Well…that depends.

Medicine, for example fighting diseases, we can continuing forward but at an ever slower pace and it’s coming to the point where nature is now starting to win.
Kohaku & Hisui

[ 11-01-2007, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Ooooh… you broke the board with that pic. :smiley:

I posted the same one in another thread, and a certain mod that starts with a “L” took it out. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s huge, mate. I am having trouble reading the board. And for your notice, they are the twin maids from Tsukihime and Melty blood.

I know this as Tsukihime is one of my favorite interactive novels, and Kohoku and Hisui are my 2 favorite characters.

So much you misspelt ‘Kohaku’.

So I suck at spelling…

[ 11-01-2007, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Misspelling a girl’s name implies forgetting about her name though, which isn’t polite for the girl. When the girl is Kohaku, this may also imply your death~ :smiley:

I hear Kohaku is angry. Very angry. :smiley:

[quote]
Originally posted by Nargrakhan:
[b]

[quote]
Originally posted by OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol:
[b]Misspelling a girl’s name implies forgetting about her name though, which isn’t polite for the girl. When the girl is Kohaku, this may also imply your death~ :frowning:

I have to add here Yumi and Emi!

:mad:

[ 11-03-2007, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Heh… I’m actually leeching it off Nero Blackheart at the moment (his Imageshack album).

However I’ve had the image in my own collection for well over a year. Originally found it on 2chan IIRC…

Oy! Oy! Good new category - or should I say, terrible category. :slight_smile:

And on a side note: it’s funny you should mention twins named Yumi and Emi.

You see… remember a few posts back, when I was trying to find the source of Japanese twincest? Well doing more research, I discovered Hideyo & Tsukiko Ito - aka Yumi and Emi - who formed a J-Pop group called The Peanuts. They were popular in the 1960’s - and played those “tiny little girls” in the Godzilla movie Mothra (which they did lots of hugging in). Thus so far… they’re the earliest twincest I can find. :wink:

[ 11-03-2007, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

They are from Irresponsible Captain Tylor .

On an unrelated sidenote: Any news/opinions/comments regarding “¬ÉS¬ÉX¬É¬ç¬É¬ä¬ÅE¬É"¬É@¬É"¬Ép¬ÉC¬ÉA¬ÅE¬ÉV¬ÉX¬É^¬Å[¬ÉY ¬Å¬à√∫¬âx¬Ç√å¬â¬É¬Å” ?

[ 11-03-2007, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

More scared of Hisui than of Kohaku? :o

Here’s one from a short, but favorite manga series of mine: Ruri and Hari of Wish

I’m not sure where to classify these two though.

Come on, it’s not that difficult:
Ruri and Hari are classical “Second Class, Third Category, Limited License”

[ 11-05-2007, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

It’s always the ones you never suspect, that’s why… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Originally posted by Jinnai:
[b]It’s always the ones you never suspect, that’s why… :wink:

Although “expansion” Kohaku is no rollover either. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was talking more expansion since I have a some other stuff with her, Melty Blood being the one listed here.

I wouldn’t call “Pure” Tsukihime Hisui harmless, she knew about her sister’s plan yet she didn’t do anything and that resulted in the death of you-know-who (No, not Woldemort :stuck_out_tongue: )(Trying not to spoil)

Since she didn’t do the deed herself, she’s “harmless”.