Twincest is Best

Does anyone know anything about this game? It looks like it features twins, but I can’t say for sure:
http://hrb.jp/bring/01_touji/index.html

I haven’t played it myself… not yet at least. I know the title has girl-on-girl action, but I’m not entirely sure if it has the twins lovin each other. I assume it does… but then I’ve been disappointed before…

Here’s the Getchu page:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=111201

I’ll be ordering the title in my December batch. :slight_smile:

Actually, it is even available via dlSite .

But the sample-CGs there contain no useful evidence for your cause… :wink:

Loli twincest at that. Too bad its fraternal and not identical though… however I like Yuuka’s shirt. :wink:

Well, I just found another game that seems to features twins (I almost thought there were two pairs since the first two girls look so much alike, then I noticed they don’t have the same surname). Here’s the getchu link:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=472385

and the site link:

http://softhouse-seal.com/Re_verse/top.html

BTW, it’s title is “The World of Rapest” so this sounds like it could be right up your alley, Narg-san.

“Time stopping rape ADV”?! O_O

Yea. It’s on my list for December. Baldo mentioned it a few posts back. I’m not sure if it has twincest though… no sample images show it off. :slight_smile:

Ha! Ha! It seems more “comedy” than serious rape to me… although I do have a morbid sense of humor.

However considering that you screw these girls after freezing time, they’re “stuck” in these impossible positions… like in the middle of the air.

I wonder if the girls are still “aware” and simply locked in a position - or “unaware” like a statue and not knowing they were just raped? Answering that question alone makes me wanna get it. :smiley:

But either way… wouldn’t it be like screwing a blowup doll? :wink:

EDIT
Side note: The art style seems familiar to me… I just can’t put my finger on it…

[ 11-15-2007, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

If you want to go that far, then it should rather be like screwing a statue of steel! If they are frozen to total immobility by absence of time, then that immobility ought to apply to every single molecule of the body - thus no softness at all! Hmmmm… then the entire body actually should work better than a chastity-belt could do - assuming that the girls are not frozen in a position with the orifice-to-be-raped gaping open! Also, I think that even passing through the layer of clothing should be close to impossibble with time being frozen and applying that to the clothes too! };D

EDT: make that “a statue of unbreakable dry ice - only colder”!
I just recalled that warmth is a result of oscillation of molecules. Thus without time which would be essential for movement on a molecular level, the body of the frozen girl will appear to the player’s character at absolute zero! Well, that makes gives the expression “cool girl” quite a new meaning! :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 11-15-2007, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Errrr, no. Heat is created by the “oscillation of molecules” indeed, by it doesn’t disappear “just like that” when this “oscillation” stops: it just stops being produced and dissipates normally… which takes time. With time frozen (which is a mistake since the character himself does move so, even if the rest of the universe doesn’t, it’s possible to define a “before” and an “after”, therefore a flow of time), the girls’ body just won’t have their quantity of heat altered, therefore neither warmer nor cooler.

[ 11-15-2007, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

The debate about the possibilities dealing with laws of temporal physics aside, the game sounds interesting. I might try it if i can get enough money.

[ 11-15-2007, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Well, I certainly agre that with time frozen, he can’t change anything physical about her body.
However, I wonder what will result if his body (with still oscillating molecules) touches her body (consisting of stopped molecules).
Hmmm… the assumption that her molecules would simly absorb the oscillations of his molecules would mean a remainderless destruction of energy - which should be impossible.
So, I suppose the energy of the oscillation of his own hand’s molecules would be reflected back at him as kinetic energy, probably ripping his arm out of its joint…

Ugh… just got it… not as good as I hoped it would be. Now the concept is cool - and the game looks and sounds great (top notch voice acting for some) - but it reeks of being incomplete. There’s only one ending it seems… so only one girl is winnable. Not all the girls have “animated” sex scenes either. Twincest isn’t really twincest. You eventually rape both sisters, but not at the same time.

The girls are aware of being raped, but can’t see who is doing it: they can’t move and feel themselves get violated. When time starts again, no one else saw a thing - like it never happened - and the girl usually passes it off as dream somehow. Although if they had their hymen ripped, obviously they realize something happened, since they’re still in pain and what have you.

Don’t be fooled by the wordy character descriptions on the website: rapefest pure and simple. No story. No development. Guy just rapes every pretty girl he runs into.

Could have been great, instead it was a dud (although a pretty one). I’d say save your $$$ for something else unless you just want a “quickie” rape title.

[ 11-15-2007, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

You know, all the above is quite true, but irrelevant. He would be blind, of course, but that wouldn’t matter either. He would be pinned down by immobile air, which he could not breathe, and therefore would suffocate.

8D

One of these is a T-R-A-P… can you guess which? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d guess the right one is the trap - because he/she/it seems to be a bit uncomfortable - probably with the dress. Plus the necktie is blue… :stuck_out_tongue:

Here, try this now :slight_smile: :slight_smile: .

More food for Narg… Maybe :o :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 11-20-2007, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: Baldo ]

There’s a category for twincest called ‘Loli-Pedo’ now? :stuck_out_tongue:

How much more deeper can hgames go inside the gates from hell? :eek:

[quote]
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
[b]How much more deeper can hgames go inside the gates from hell? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: ?

Cast aside your religious views and embrace the true calling.