Twincest is Best

She’s not jealous. She’s only defending what is hers by right of birth. All those hussies are moving in, trying to stop the natural evolution of what Nature has mandated. :o

I’ve gone ahead and preordered the title for myself, simply on the merit of Sora. In any case it has meganekko, futago (serving double duty as imouto), meido, miko, oppai, and loli (or DFC at least)… so all the basics are covered.

I don’t think they’re twins: at least it doesn’t say they are. Probably “regular” sisters.

For Narg…
http://bellatwins.org/?m=200809

Another pair for you to check out.

[attachment=0]Bella and Nikki 002.jpg[/attachment]

Just dropping in to state that this is the greatest thread in existence.

I’d save that line for a mahou shoujo thread though 8)

New Twin sisters manga-

Arisa, is created by Natsumi Ando, creator of Zodiac P.I., and Kitchen Princess.

Here’s info-

The title character Arisa has a twin sister named Tsubasa, but the two are polar opposites in personality. Three years after their parents divorced, the two reunite, but a lot has changed since then.

It reminded of Disney’s the Parent Trap.

Here’s link-

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 … hojo-manga

Not sure if it’s been mentioned,
but the Hinatabokko fan Disk contains 1 scene of twincest.

Namely, you can do both Hinata and Natsuki at the same time.
And to a lesser extent, 2 more pairs of sisters
and 3 loli girls

If the mangagamer version of the normal game sells well we might see this translated

Also, ‘Tasty Shafts’ was moved to the ‘new titles’ section on Mangagamer which contains male twins.
If you didn’t pick this up during the week it was out, it looks like it’ll be coming out again on the 10th/11th

I wonder how he does that. :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

Well I guess that answers THAT. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kinda surprised no one has mentioned this title, given the number of gamers who cry out for more RPG eroge. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dungeon Crusaderz 2

The first title didn’t have twincest, but it did feature doppleganging. 8) Although their official relationship isn’t revealed, Habane and Mizuchi are family members and look the same.

I also mentioned this title earlier, having twincest, but the Getchu page didn’t show them. Now it does. From one of Will’s subdivisions… :mrgreen:

To be honest Narg, i usually wait on h-rpgs because often times they are little more than VNs dressed up with some rpg elements to spice things up or they are poor quality (gameplay- and engine-wise) dungeon crawl rpgs (which i don’t care for) without much plot.

Nothing wrong with taking a cautious approach to getting eroge. 8)

While I couldn’t find any work safe samples to show ya, Folklore Jam from Hermit has a hidden twincest route.

The modern tactical ero Senjyo from Cyc has twincest in it. You get them individually, together, and watch them without you. Whee! It’s also a Cyc title, which means a great story to boot.

Something of a spoiler, but Like Life from Hook has twincest as well (individually and together). That 'ole ploy of “twins switching places one at a time” cliche.

Just to quell rumors that Narg’s love for twincest isn’t infinite: I’ve indeed played Yosuga and gotten the twincest ending. Good game, but too short. You also have to unlock another girl’s ending, before you can access the twincest. Boo… but at least that makes it the canon ending. Yea!

Might I also humbly point out (as someone else did earlier in the thread) that Aquanauts from Fizz also features the “pure incest twincest” in it? In fact, you can also bang your mom while you’re at it… at the same time no less! 8)

Yeah, I’ve just finished Yosuga no Sora too. Way too short, but fun. I just wish the individual routes look more than 3-4 hours to play :confused:
Still, stunning art, and Sora’s route WAS certainly the best - I’ll probably end up replaying it sometime.

I agree. IMHO, it was by far the best “brother-sister twincest” story for 2008.

[spoiler]I loved how Sora really put her brother in a pinch, to decide once and for all, who he wanted to be his girl. She’s a cute and adorable tundere, but can be a REAL bitch when she goes after what she wants. Definately a complex identicle sister. I can see why they made it neccessary to unlock another ending, before getting hers, because it’s clearly THE reason to own the title.

At first I was like, “she’s totally unpredictable”… but having looked at the game in it’s entirely, so is her twin brother. Perfect match - taboo or not. 8)[/spoiler]

Huh… Akatsuki no Goei has an upcoming fan disk that will have a twincest route in it or something. Seriously? They should have done that in the first place. Idiots. Probably didn’t include that, so they could justify people to buy a fan disk.

Then again, theory goes the game wasn’t complete anyways. :roll:

I won’t lie; Akatsuki no Goei disappointed the hell out of me.

Well, I admit I went into it with higher expectations than I perhaps should have, but still… Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate, that game by AXL I recently finished playing, is honestly a lot closer to the sort of thing I wanted Akatsuki no Goei to be.

In retrospect, looking back, I’d still grant it a relatively favourable (decently above average) rating, but still nothing in line with what I expected.

There’s another pure incest twincest game i remember… this one.

If i’m not mistake, the story is about a twin older sister who works as a model, but got a tan at the beach after some sunburn so she forced her twin younger brother to crossdress and pretend to be her.

Like someone else commented, there too much incest in eroges lately… and crossdressing too. :lol:

SchoolMate Fandisk is confirmed to have Twins.
3D Twins…

edit:
some sample images have confirmed they can do some things together. How far though, is still unknown.

Twin Succubus.

Awesome. Just pure awesome. 2009 is looking great already. :mrgreen:

Mindlessly pointless, but I was watching Disney’s Beauty and the Beast for the first time with the friend’s kids (semi-babysitting), when I caught triplets in it. True to form, they sing at once and all lust after the same guy. Gaston was an idiot, prissy Belle was into beastality, and he had these hotties wanting him.

Feh… never been much of a Disney nut… although Fireball got my attention. Official site has episodes for free online viewing.

Tactical Striker from Atelier-G. A rather shitty game overall, but if you have to own every twincest title out there like me, it clearly has twincest.