Twincest is Best

Seikon No Qwaser is an mature themed dark gothic story that features a pair of highly demented twins (named Q and R), who enjoy pain and misery because they were broken that way by their “mother”. They go yandere on people who DON’T inflict pain and misery on them… but if you do, they love you lots and lots. The pair even carry bags of torture devices to use on them. Of course when you run out of different ways to abuse them - they possess the power of instant regeneration, so they can go on forever - you’re dead. Obviously on Team Evil, and only last for a single story arc, but fun twincest.

Twincest or not, my taste for loli torture has been permanently sated by Natural Another One 2nd, and I don’t think I need to play, read or otherwise experience something like that ever again, amazing as it is.

Ah… good twincest eroge. :slight_smile:

It’s honestly tame to what I’m normally used to, but I can see why it would cause such emotions. Very tragic how events could play out in that story. :frowning:

…but the Sith Lord in me just keeps looking for more… :twisted:

EDIT

The upcoming Akatsuki Works Black title, features twincest… however it’s futa. Or as an infamous Admiral would exclaim, “It’s a TRAP!!” :wink:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=663339

The official Twincest Song and Dance Routine. :stuck_out_tongue:

Woooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Please excuse me as I wipe the drool off my keyboard. :o

The song is a remix of the 1967 mega hit (in Japan) by The Peanuts. Americans probably best remember as the twins who were the miniature Mothra girls. They’re arguably the pioneers of Japan’s twincest fetish. :slight_smile:

The dance routine and modernized beat is from this 2005 music video.

Moar proof why iDOLM@STER having the Futami twins rarely perform together on stage at the same time is a huge mistake.

The twincest Vocaloid video, with the 2005 music dubbed in. :twisted:

Man, Narg, I can always count on you; that just made my day.

Here’s another version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIH-vMdJ … re=related

The song is really popular with twin idols (not that I have an issue with it - great melody and lyrics). Here’s yet another version performed in 2003, in a different style that reminds me of [b]Bond[/b].

You were able to play that? I was just able to play the demo… and threw it away. :?

futa + twincest + good graphics [+ incest] = my seal of approval for licensing :twisted: (Peter, please do take note of this title :mrgreen: ).

Futanari+twincest… Yuck! Futanari, No, thanks! :shock:

I prefer normal twincest… like this one. :lol:

futa + twincest + good graphics [+ incest] = my seal of approval for licensing :twisted: (Peter, please do take note of this title :mrgreen: ).
[/quote]

Impossible I think… the parent company of Akatsuki Works, is one of the studios that started blocking Western IP addresses, after the whole EN thing.

With the release of more screen pics, I’m beginning to wonder if the one twin is really a futa, or just a feminine boy forced to dress like a girl because of his dominating twin sister.

Yeah. It seems that’s the case.

Using some web translation, i can read the protagonist is a younger twin brother. So it’s not really a futanarincest, but a trap-incest. :wink:

now that is even better :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hopefully they wouldn’t mind it getting licensed in few years :expressionless:

I know it’s much larger and what you like depends on taste. Although a more comprehensive list might be needed now that I ended my search for one of the elusive titles I wanted (non-twincest one).

Apparently Brazil isn’t the only land of twins http://www.reuters.com/article/lifestyl … 9920090805. It may be a smaller percentage than in the Brazilian version but it’s got it beat in sheer quantity.

Note to self: it’s legal to marry twins in Thailand. 8)

Damn it… that guy’s childhood sounds like a twincest bgame plot. Why couldn’t it have been me!? WHY!!! :o

Oh wow, that’s pretty awesome.

I read Oni Dere, new manga.

One guy called Yuna, “Yuna the Twin-Blade” in Chapter 29. I didn’t realize that she had twin sibling until her twin, Yumi appeared in Chapter 35. Yumi claimed Yuna and Yumi were same grade students. uhh… O.O

Yuna- semi tsundere/yandere
Yumi- full yandere/trap >.>

:oops:

EDIT: blond girl is Saya. Yuna is samurai girl with eyepatch.

Another classic anime series.

Looks like it may be, although I have to agree with Peter, though I realize not everyone shares my ideal twincest either, so there is plenty of room.

Tell me about it , Narg.