Twincest is Best

You have such contradicting tastes… happy twincest but you are clearly a lord of the darkside. Now, if I crack open one of these recommendations with twincest, discover trickery, and find guro… my darkside will be unleashed, and not in a good way. :evil:

To Narg, and other twincest fans, I highly reccomend the non-ero VN Aoishiro from Success which has a fanlation patch for the PC version recently released. It’s a yuri game and I’ll admit it gets slow in some places, but its got good artwork, full voice acting, great music, and it’s all worth it for the true ending route which can be considered a twincest route (won’t spoil anything else). One again: yuri + twincest; need I say more?

Thanks for the tip! I shall check it out immediately. And because I’m still on a Mara/Nara rush from that DQ doujin: moar dark skinned twincest for the win. 8)

Needs moar twincest.

I really wish that western societies wouldn’t villify incest fantasy. We need more english based twincest. My Japanese isn’t good enough yet to rely on non-translated works and the translated incest market is almost non-existent. It makes me :cry: .

Agreed. Let the ravaging begin!! :o

What are the first three pics from? They have intrigued me :twisted: .

eyes Kabraxal extremely warily

Admittedly, I have NO idea what the exact details you’re talking about in a series I have not in any way read, however, I am naturally a bit concerned when someone starts talking about deciding that a girl is ‘worthless’ because she’s no longer virginal…

Your comment about Kabraxal was quite the exercise in confusion there papillon. Not only did you not quote what you were responding to when the thread has moved beyond that subject, but what you were commenting on was something that was hidden by the spoiler tag.

What’s this from?

It has nothing to do with no longer being virginal, it is how she gave it up…

She takes a guy she supposedly likes to a party, that party turns out to be an orgy, she finds another guy in the party and then has the guy she brought watch as she gives up her virginity. I don’t care how someone looks at that, it is crass and whorish in almost every aspect.

These are the twins ninja lolis from the anime/manga KANOKON.

I don’t remember where the first image comes from… I’ll have to go searching through my collection, because I didn’t label the image. :expressionless:

The second image is fan art from Little Busters! by Key. The art is misleading, because the twins - Kanata Futaki and Haruka Saigusa - don’t exactly get along. Note the different family name too. They are twins though… it’s kinda complicated…

The third image is artwork by the illustrator Tougarashi Hideyu.

Also… I still think this thread needs moar twincest!!

I have that third image in the latest pic post in a PS3 theme. Actually, the PS3 could do with an entire twincest theme… wait bad idea. I actually want to play my games and BR movies, a twincest theme would certainly end that habit quickly.

Well, it’s certainly implying she holds a non-standard morality, and I have no problem with someone looking at that behavior and going “Nope, totally not a girl for me. No way would I date her.” I’m only objecting to words like “worthless”. :slight_smile:

It’s not whorish unless she gets paid, it’s slutty. :slight_smile: And rather weird for a first-time thing, too, although I wouldn’t expect hentai to always make a whole lot of sense, many writers just don’t care…

[spoiler]I mean, if you’re the kind of sex maniac who intentionally goes to orgy parties, it’s surprising that you’d still be a virgin.

I can understand a virginal girl going to a party that she didn’t know was an orgy party and then deciding to go along with it for various reasons… I can understand an experienced free-love slut intentionally dragging her boyfriend to a sex party and screwing someone else in front of him in the hopes of turning him onto the swinging lifestyle… I’m baffled by why a virgin would choose that particular course of action.

So the only things I can think of are a) Writer doesn’t care and just wants some random orgy scenes now or b) Character is meant to have crippling psychological problems. Like, if maybe she likes this innocent guy but considers herself irreparably damaged goods and that he’s way too good for her, so she intentionally does things to hurt herself in front of him, feeling like it’s the only way she can be close to him without ‘tainting’ him with her own worthlessness? (In which case, look out for her jumping off a building at some point later in the story…)

But as I said, I haven’t read it![/spoiler]

Don’t forget to say that the girl is only aroused when someone looks at her. That’s why she brings Sora to that place so he can watch her when she loses her virginity.
But regardless that, Sora was no her boyfriend.

In the next chapter, it seems she realizes her feeling for Sora… (who loves his sister but still has sex with whoever wants).

Nice boat.

It was heavily implied in their first meeting that the relationship, for her, was something more.

I agree with Papillon that the writer gave her a crippling problem, but I also think it might be setting up a psychological triangle for the manga with Aki and Sora involved. It still doesn’t make me like that character or respect that vile act. At least tell the guy what is going on instead of just doing it like that. Still, even if she discussed it with Sora, giving up one’s virginity in that type of situation is still quite off-putting to me.

I read the manga up to chapter 11 in the hope that something… ANYTHING would happen to redeem any of the characters. Nope. Nothing at all, so i gave up reading this pile of shit. :evil:

Sora is maybe the WORST male character i ever saw since Makoto… IF he is really a male, that is! To me it seems he is more a futanari than anything else. :lol: He is forced to [spoiler]dress girls’ clothes all the time, used as a slave, banged by his own older sister, made a fool by everyone, gangraped, raped by his own twin sister (with a scissor on his neck), forced to do the nastier and dirtier things by everyone, and yet he never, never complain or talk to anyone about this!

He is like a walking dick with no self respect or shame! It’s like he is completely amoral or don’t feel guilty or shame. He will just accept any shit they throw on him with no complains.

Please, Sora. GO HIT SOMETHING AND DIE!! :twisted:[/spoiler]

His two sisters Aki and Nami are no better. One is a sick nymphomaniac, the other is an abusive lesbian with yandere tendencies. His mother, actually his aunt, the twin sister of his deceased mother pretending to be her, is an useless mother absent all the time. Most likely a lesbian too. And don’t even get me started with the worst character of the manga, that slutty exibicionist that i don’t even want to remember her name.

Sorry, Narg. But it seems this one was one really bad example of twincest. It’s just making the name of another twincestuous loli we know also called “Sora” dirty! :lol:

At least I like the twin sister and she really should have cut her brother’s dick lol.
I can understand her… she is in love with her friend and she saw her having sex with her “walking dick brother” who doensn’t really car about the girl…
I hope for a nice boat ending but I doubt we will have this kind of conclusion (afterall it’s a hentai manga… and hentai manga are not supposed to have a deep story).

InsistentFeminist will quietly object to calling someone “not a male, but a futa” simply because he totally sucks. :slight_smile: He is a man, but he’s a complete failure at being an adult. Or so it sounds.

But yeah, from the descriptions, Nice Boat is pretty much what I’d be expecting at the end of it… these people don’t sound stable!