Twincest is Best

What’s bad… I think it’s contagious. The manga can’t contain that much pschological trauma… it will bleed through to the real world :shock: .

PURUPURUPURUPURUPURUPURUPURU!! :mrgreen:

EDIT: OH WHAT THE HELL…WRONG PIC!!

I think this topic has gotten too serious, what with all the discussion about that manga. Hey Narg, would you mind obliging us with some more twincest? Personally, I’d be interested in seeing some more opposite sex twin action (even knowing it isn’t your favorite), but that is just me. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s almost none of that. Seriously, Majo, Aquanauts and Yosuga are just about all there is. Majo and Aquanauts manage to make even opposite-sex twincest suck, so that basically leaves Yosuga. You’d be better off just playing Flyable Heart for the clonecest.

I am soon to release a game with identical opposite-sex twins but there is nothing even vaguely incestuous going on between them, this is family-friendly gaming! (If enough forum members bought the game I might be talked into commissioning fanart, but you don’t really need ME to do that… hrm, better option, if enough forum members bought the game I might put in a date-both-twins ending as an update?)

I’ve found some decent opposite sex twincest in short story - novella erotica… and some outright sex romp stories as well. I have yet to find a decent manga/anime or VN with it though.

I thought about writing a twincest story, but my inexperience with twins in almost all regards is a hurdle I am still working on. Some aspects of such a relationship are a bit difficult to understand. I am almost finished with a normal ncest story, well normal doesn’t work, but it is incest oriented. I’m trying to finish the last two “chapters” before posting any of it though.

Twincest is… (on a related note, I’d love to know why Dark Blue has such lousy art. :roll:)

While I don’t think Aquanauts is a bad eroge - it’s a comedy type, rather than a total drama to Yosuga - I do agree that opposite sex twincest is surprisingly rare. I suppose it’s because the normal twincest crowd want the threesome variety, while the incest crowd wants different looking siblings. So sad… after all it’s rare that something so very-very wrong, can be so very-very good. Sora~chan is proof of that!

Wheee!!! :o

As if he needed any incentive… :lol:

I prefer a twincest kind were the two twins girls are fighting/competing over a male protagonist. It’s more funny that way! :wink:

Oh, I don’t think Aquanauts is bad myself! I quite enjoyed it - the whole issue is that the sister was my least favourite character and least favourite route in the game. I suppose part of it is that I’ve never seen the point of having incest if it isn’t for drama-related purposes - she could just be a regular older sister character and the game wouldn’t change all that much at all. THAT, to me, is why I like incest routes in the first place, and it’s the difference between stuff like Hoshizora no Memoria and the recently-released Natsu no Ame. If they just turn the stock-standard imouto character into one that’s blood related without changing the actual storyline or the way the characters relate to each other to match, I have no interest in it - to specify, that just means I have no interest in the fact that it’s an incest story, since plainly the eroge itself doesn’t care! Hoshizora no Memoria was still a great eroge, but if I got it just because the imouto was blood related I’d be finding myself really disappointed.

This is true. :smiley:

As long as the fighting/competing also includes what happens in bed, Narg also supports this Over 9000%. :o

Ah… understand now. :slight_smile:

On a side note, someone just pointed out to me that Erementar Gerad: Aozora no Senki features dark skinned twincest for a few chapters. They’re two halves of the same whole - living magic weapons - and do the whole shared telepathy, one attacks when the other defends tactics, combine into one for super attacks, and always together when going somewhere… oh yea… and serve the same Master.

One of the twins in KissxSis reacts to an eroge store in Japan, like any of us would. :o

Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel, sequel to an excellent Megaman (and sometimes Castlevania) inspired doujin game, has twincest in it. 8)

Pic very much related.

I will look more image about maid twins from Marriage Royale manga.

I’ve been following this with fellow 2chan twincest otaku. It’s actually a reader participation project. Unfortunately the twin maids were only Navigators, and according to the rules not attainable. :frowning:

[url=http://www.marriageroyale.com/charactor/index.html]These were the candidates we could influence[/url]. However the twincest maids are VERY popular (partly because they’re sadists), and there’s merchandise that’s exclusive to them, so there’s a strong hope they will be the “secret route” in the bgame. Of course they could just have it that Miku and Miu are loyal to the hero’s father - and thus already “taken” from the start. It will suck hardcore if that’s the case.

Therefore my first choice is obviously the twincest… but if that’s not possible, Hidaka Yakumo is my backup choice. Rei Ayanami clones… err… I mean albino ice queens are fine too. Me no want Saeki Sera. Androphobia? How’d she even get chosen? Oh… wait… sadist twincest. :twisted: :twisted:

Tinkerbell has another title in the ever popular tentacle/insect rape series, Inyouchuu.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=663835

Each of the titles features twincest (if only in a cameo capacity), and this one is no exception.

It’s hardcore violent dark eroge. Personally I think the series has lost a lot of it’s “charm”, since I know exactly what to expect (it’s become a cash cow), but they always deliver on the hardcore sex.

Yick, just… yick. I think I need to dig through my collection and find some happy eroge with flowers and bunnies now.

About as dark as I can normally stomach is eroge like the manga “Birthday” and such. I can handle rape fantasy, but once it starts getting violent or gorey I am… well, usually I’m oblivious to the world seeing as how my mind runs in terror or disgust and I pass out.

You know, this does sort of disprove the whole deal with rape erotica promoting/causing rape… I, and many others, “enjoy” some hentai rape fantasy from time to time, but absolutely abhor rape in reality. By some people’e arguments, shouldn’t Narg and I be off raping and brutally tormenting innocent young women? By the same token wouldn’t Narg have a basement for his enslaved twins’ harem?

:shock:

I didn’t realize that it was computer game about Marriage Royale.

Thanks, Nargrakhan.

I just read manga. It looked so cool. I really wanted to see main character should have harem including twin maids. Twin Maids looked like second major characters because they helped main character for choosing future wife.

Well there isn’t… yet…

There’s a lot of expectation that Marriage Royale will be a console bgame because Mediaworks tends to do that with their flagship series: Sister Princess, Futakoi, Strawberry Panic, etc. That and the individuals involved with Marriage Royale are veteran bgame makers. So officially there isn’t a Marriage Royale… but given the sheer amount of artwork and resources invested into the project, enough material has been made to make one without Mediaworks spending a lot (they’d just need to hire voice actresses). Technically speaking: all Mediaworks would have to do is tell Navel they could make it.

What makes you so sure he’s not? =P

Anyway, Dieselmine have an upcoming thing, Itsutsugo - Lovely Quintuplets. No page yet, just a banner.

(for the non-Japanese speakers, itsutsugo (???) literally means ‘quintuplets’)
That’s, what, 31 different permutations?