What do you want Peach Princess to translate next?

I think it was the best selling title from Hirameki. Too bad one game can’t keep a company alive. :frowning: ( and to make things worse, you have the pirate copies anywhere on the web. :frowning: )

[size=150]Sweet Home[/size] By Code Pink/Stone Heads Sweet Home OP

Well from what has been said, more than license cost, it’s dealing with the licensing issues themselves that can be the higher hurdle. It seems most company’s signed what, in business sense, is a bad descion letting the licensor essentially be able to give a yes/no veto vote to any translation, including ones for another language and market. And that’s also assuming the engine is owned by the main company.

I’m aware it’s more then just the cost. However, when answering something like this, it’s the shortest answer to give that means the same thing as all the others, “It wont happen”. They’re all relevant, and they all prevent it from happening, no reason to make the complete list as I’m too lazy to do that every time a question like this is raised. :lol:

I 'd totally buy Gaken Heaven , we need another yaoi game and that would be a really fun game that a lot of yaoi fans would love to buy.

I say YES for Gakuen Heaven! x3 I would love to see another yaoi game being licensed.

What i say-

-Anything with a great story. Preferably with a great story of love.
-Has to be funny.
-Sex is not forced.

What my sister says-

-Needs to have sexy girls.
-And lots of big boobs.
-Forget the stupid story, I want more sex romps. 0_o

Just found out about this game now. I want to see it translated soon! It’s just great! ‘Clannad’ by Key. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clannad_(visual_novel)

Clannad translation (almost complete)

Maybe it’s old, but I’d like to play Lamune (because I love the anime).

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=98741

Or even other games from nekoneko soft like Scarlett :slight_smile:

Raidy 3, after they translated Raidy 2 !
Because I liked Raidy 1 a lot, and people say the sequels are waaaay better
and even longer than the first game in the Raidy series.

I checked the games made by DO (Crescendo, Snow Sakura, Kana, …) and there are still some good games to translate :slight_smile:
I hope eroge like ??? will be translated after family project.

Rule 435 about the translation of eroge : If there is an anime of it, it’s too expensive to buy its rights.

Typically, the games you want to go for are games that are GOOD, but not POPULAR. If they are popular, they usually have anime and manga adaptations*, and are generally pricey franchises. Games that are good but not popular include things like the Infinity games (never7, ever17, remember11, riven12), games that are critically recognised but not especially famous like ‘December When There Is No Angel’, ‘SWAN SONG’ and… everything by Romeo Tanaka =p… and doujin games that nobody’s ever heard of (Himawari).
Most of the really awesome titles licensed by JAST/GC/PP are in the good-but-not-popular crowd**, so those are the ones you probably want to name.

*by ‘not popular’ I don’t mean obscure or anything like that–just titles that didn’t get the sort of widespread recognition that they should have. Kazoku Keikaku certainly never got the recognition that it deserved, and it’s one of my favourite VNs of all time.

**while it may not be possible to get a game with a well-known anime/manga at all at this point, that’s definitely one of the steps necessary to achieving any sort of mainstream popularity when it comes to visual novels in the western world. I’m sure it’ll be possible eventually.

Even so, there are a lot of non-popular but good games everybody here would want to see translated… but unfortunately it’s not as if PP could translate all of them (7_8 games per year only :().

This topic is really sad lol… :smiley:
It’s full of unrequited hopes :mrgreen:

Even then, JAST USA is sticking with Will Japan, CROWD, and CD Bros. titles. A few years ago, that might’ve been perceived as a negative, but things are actually looking up at the moment.

For new games, CD Bros./G-Collections is a dead end. No question - there may be some back titles remaining, but they don’t develop much anymore and the core creative staff is gone. It’s no wonder that D.O. and ZyX went in different directions, with a focus on remaking and reviving old RPG properties.

However, Will is delivering big time with its Pulltop, ruf, and propeller releases. They’re also working with Eien no Aselia and Seinarukana developers (!!!), so that’s an exciting prospect.

Heh, Nobody, still alive? How are you? What brought you back among us?

Oh, I’m sure there are games for any kind of fetish, including older women only. There should be; I don’t think all existing erogames have at least one teenager!

…surely, right?

From memory :

• Lingeries Office (purely OL)
  • Milk Junkies 2 and 3 (Well the 2 have a College Student of about 20 years old)
  • Mrs Junkies
  • Jyoi Okkusu
  • Ippai Shimasho (College/Univercity Background)

And i’m sure i’ve played a lot of other who only have Housewives or character with more thant 20 years old… i’ll research and post here.

In Come See Me Tonight 2, you do have the older Miko character, Minami. Since you grow up in the house with her as your aunt (she married your uncle), and she is also a teacher at your local school, it gets a bit of an incest type feel in a few places, and a major “teacher/student” feel to it.

If PULLTOP games successfully sell (Princess Waltz, Haruka ni Aogi Uruwashi no ), I’d like to see

??? http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=127481

and

???Getchu.com:18禁商品

The other Pulltop eroge are too much into lolis… :shock:
In fact they really like lolis.