What do you want Peach Princess to translate next?

I find it REALLY amusing that Japanese censor American games for violence, seeing how it used to be the other way around two decades ago. :lol:

Thoses games don’t have censor, just a 18+ rating…
We, European/American, censor japanese Games… Like Killer7 and No more heroes of Suda51, The Ninja Gaiden are good exemple : No blood.
When you see some American/European Game more violent than those games and still have the blood… You wonder wich one really censor the other.

Are they censoring the blood for the American market, or are the censoring the game for the “no blood allowed” market? I’d have thought it was the later, although there is some censoring of blood and gore for anything that is going to be broadcast in America. Can’t give the kids too many ideas or show them to many “scary” things in cartoons (but it is quite ok to show the real thing on the news— go figure).

Snow Drop wasn’t a big hit for Peach Princess? I thought it was a huge hit. It’s just a matter that the market was smaller then than it is now. Although— honestly, I don’t know how successful Pro Lesring would be as a new release. It has been many years since I last fired if up, but from what I recall, it was short, and it was more ass worship than submission title. I don’t know if it would be very successful. In my memories, it is a tier under Snow Drop.

It’s not the later… Since those game get a 18+ PEGI rating (or M for ESRB) and the blood is gone… it’s far worse.
If the blood was gone for the purpose of lower the age rating of the game, i would understand… But in thoses cases the game still have a 18+/M rating…

What do you mean, “two decades ago”? Look at what happened to Xenosaga. Granted, it was a lot more common back in those days…

OMG i’m right there with you…

demonbane world be a good one but because of the big budget it is more likely that the non-h ps2 version

Osu Mesu?Time Slip, body transfer, Gouen no Soleil ~CHAOS REGION~, and
Futaba Channel would make good games to translate

What the hell, there’s seriously an eroge called Futaba Channel?

What the hell, it has a half-decent score on erogamescape?

What the hell, I can buy it over DLSite for under 2,000?

Thank you for the recommend, michelous. I have no idea if I’ll like this or not, but given the price…

futaba channel has one path

Fine with me, I sorta prefer single-path (or close to single-path) anyway nowadays.

I’d love to see this one in english.

The new game ‘Time Leap’ would be good in English also.
Apart from having Idolm@ster Dance like scenes we get the game in full 3D ( sex scenes have a movie accompanying them )
Intro: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OBZR3vU3MLY
An example dance sequence: http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VLpLsImEkoE

Time Leap. Interesting as a technological demo, boring-as-hell title. Pretty uninteresting story.
I dunno, do people really want that? I never really got the impression that people went for visual novels to stress-test their video cards.

tl;dr- is there something good about this title other than the tech? If so, I probably missed it -_-

the only problem with time slip and futaba channel is both are very loli which decreases the likely hood of peach princess release

i perfer their translate maternity insult,that those who like

I still stand by my statement of ‘any otome games’.

Although I’d push Under the Moon by Sugar-Beans, if only because it’s pretty popular!

Hey… off-topic, but this is someone I always wanted to ask a fan of otome games.

Is proto-Key title “MOON.” an Otome game?

To be honest, I don’t really know - I actually just found out about the game today, but I’ve never heard of it before so I can’t tell you if it is or isn’t.

MOON was aimed at guys, so the answer is undoubtedly a no. As far as I’m concerned, the use of a female protagonist doesn’t determine genre since the stories and visual design can remain 100% male-oriented.

I have no experience with otome games aside from the demo that insani translated (which was typical shoujo melodrama), but my understanding is that the themes usually come closer to shoujo manga and/or romance novels (with the rape, it’s about initial violence blossoming into sweet love as the guy, who’s a victim in his own way, recovers and becomes the dream lover). Naturally, there’s also a huge emphasis on pretty guys rather than cute girls.

Just my random 2 cents… seeing as they got Come See Me Tonight 1 and 2 already… why not go for broke and license the last one

Minna Ni Yoru Aitekitte - - http://www.cd-bros.co.jp/sekilala/game/ … index.html

Yey for combining the gals from 1 and 2 xD