What do you want Peach Princess to translate next?

Wow… that makes for one hell of a nice harem (for the most part). From what little I can make out with my current level of Japanese comprehension, it looks like it isn’t a complete new game, and is actually a bonus scenario that is included with the DVD combination of the first and second games. I’m curious how these separate groups get together and which person is the protagonist in this scenario. (Though judging from the CG section, in particular the fourth picture down on the first page with Hina and Nanao, maybe it is both the protagonists from one and two…) I also wonder if any of the combinations of endings from the first two games would fit with the story in this one.

Yeah i know its a not a “full” Game but it would be nice to have that harem scenario tho xD

Of course that would prolly mean a rerelease of that collection DVD xD

Hmm, there’s also another otome game that I’m playing right now that I started just to see how it was and found myself unable to stop playing. xD Tiaramode’s Brothers.

http://www.tiaramode.com/brothers/index.html

(Don’t worry, they’re not related - the heroine’s mother is marrying someone with four sons, but there’s plenty of ‘onii-chans’ and ‘she’s my little sister!’ sayings in the second half of the game.)

I find this easier to enjoy and get into more than Tiaramode’s previous game, Butlers. I liked the characters and the premise in Butlers, but it felt as if things moved far too slowly for my liking (that, and I disliked the submenu setup). Events in Brothers move at a far more reasonable pace, in my opinion. The only complaints I’d have is that the anatomy in the CG scenes can be off somehow, although I got used to it, and that most of the sex scenes are rather softcore, but that’ s too be expected in a otome game.

If Brothers does gets translated, I hope the Rhapsody add-on does get translated with it - the main game mainly has a ‘pure love’ route but the add-on creates a new ‘dark’ route (if you can’t tell by the cover; the characters are all wearing black instead of white, and instead of standing around the girl, they’re more touchy-feely with her).

I’ve only played one character’s route yet, but I’ve liked what I’ve seen - both in the main game route and the Rhapsody route. :smiley:

YES YES!
I would become Peach Princess’s personal slave if these got translated.
Brothers -Koisuru Oniisama-
Brothers -Motto Koisuru Oniisama-

DO WANT!

Yoshitaka has the best storyline :slight_smile: and he’s my favorite

I’d love to see PP release some Otome games. Butlers sounds fun, but Brothers sounds hotter. I have a weakness for quasi-incest relationships, so 4 hot stepbrothers to pick from sounds like a great game to me :slight_smile:

Now that I’m playing Sono hanabira, I want a yuri game :slight_smile:

you know there’s talk on /u/ about an unofficial translation for Sono Hanabira… I’ll just leave it at that…

I think after they finish Kazoku Keikaku, they need to follow up with something similarly legendary, like Cross Channel.

Do it to make up for the lack of story-based games after Kazoku Keikaku. :frowning:

The only title I can think of that would fit that sort of description, and would seem (to me) like a possible license at this stage is Ayakashibito. I don’t personally think it’s as quite as good as Cross Channel, but very few things are, and propeller is a Will company, so…

I mean, there’s also doujin games at all, but due to the fact that most of these titles have fairly low production values, it makes me wonder if the sales they would generate would match the game’s worth.

Some of these titles are high quality, but usually only because of the story, characters and scenario, not because of the artwork and music. Games like this would, I guess, include:

• Tsukihime
  • Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (not H games, though)
  • Himawari
  • I gaze at only you
  • Koi no Hashi
  • A Profile

(the latter two have actually got pretty good production values, though they are not particularly long)
In addition, titles like Tsukihime, Higurashi and A Profile, which essentially made the doujin circles that created them successful enough to leave their doujin trappings behind don’t really carry the ‘advantages’ of doujin games (in that their creators are possibly somewhat more likely to consider licensing)

I second that. Cross Channel = Do WANT !

Do you really want to kill the translation staff? :smiley:

If it means we get another quality eroge released here, sure. :smiley: They can always be replaced. :twisted:

I wouldn’t be too sure about that… they might all die halfway through and leave you all hanging :lol:

Ok, I heard a rumour that you guys were picking up this: http://www.rollingstar.jp/escalation/top01.html

Please, PLEASE tell me this is true!!!

Yeah people mentioned it, but I don’t want this game to be translated.

Sorry.

Considering how popular the series is for Peach Princess, it’s pretty much a sure thing. I don’t really mind, as long as PP also translates some of Pulltop’s games for us lightsiders. Balance in the eroge Force and all that jazz… :wink:

I’d prefer any other “real” light game.

It’s off topic (but who cares ? :D) but I don’t consider X change as a light game.
WHy ? Because you get man-raped everytime and even if the rapes are shown as a “super funny and hilarous thing” in those games, I won’t agree with that…
I"m against games with rapes but I still prefer something like Crescendo where the rape (at least for yuka) is shown as something disgusting that breaks her down, than X change where the main character is raped but doesn’t care (because rapes are like saying hello in japan ?).

Now maybe there is a huge twist in the x change serie and there are no rapes in x change A 2… … … lol as if it was possible. :lol:

I feel the same way. My point was that I don’t mind those types of games being licensed, as long as light games are also licensed.

Hmm… I kinda liked the 1st xchange alternative (and the prev. 3 xchanges, too) but yeah, the rape did tend to get disturbing… However the yuri was worth playing the games and I hope there’s gonna be at least some of it in the new one…

Also, I liked the fact that some of the girls you ‘turn into’ don’t look like the popular attractive ones… You’ve got the nerdy bookworm and the insecure loli as well as the boyish one (except for the hueg boobs). The only one that could be considered popular, etc is the duriru hair one… (cue to laugh manaically into the back of your hand…)

On a side note, has anybody else noticed that some eroge sites, esp. Minori, have about as much English as they do Japanese? What’s up with that? The Crowd website is the same… Not that I’m complaining or anything, it’s just kinda odd…

I want X Change Alternate 2 as well. I really love teh XChange 2, aqnd would definitely get XCA2. The body swapping and variety of girls to switch with sounds fun and original.
I also want more yaoi and otome. I can dream at least.