What do you want Peach Princess to translate next?

I guess their official topic for “suggestions” is this one, so I don’t think that this topic has any real impact. Anyway, we can always hope :stuck_out_tongue:

Yosuga no Sora is something I’ve been watching too. Comes out on Friday (Saturday for people a bit further west).

Don’t make us remember this thread !
We will never see those games (not before 2010 at least).

Narg gets for his own selfish reasons. :o

There are several articles on AkibaBlog about Yosuga no Sora as well, including Something White & Thick Liquid Fell All Over Hadaka Apron.

We should feel lucky that PP never licensed something from Tablet :lol:

Another game from Pulltop would be nice.
I just love Princess Waltz. :mrgreen:

i would like to see more game turned into anime series

It’s been mentioned many times that these licenses cost to much, these games wouldn’t sell enough to make that money back.

Supposedly Age wants over 1 million for the license to Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien.
Key wants half a million or so for their titles supposedly.

Keys titles and KimiNozo are the most requested Games-turned-anime.

that sucks

Them greedy japanese…

It’s not just a matter of greed, there are often more factors to take into account when managing a big franchise and not wanting to screw things up for the company you’re running. You can’t afford to do something that will damage your company or people will suffer. And if you have to spend a lot of time managing the translation for no money when you could instead be doing more profitable things to keep your business growing, it just makes sense.

Of course, if the company is getting into trouble and can’t find any new profitable things to DO, frantically exploiting what assets they do have suddenly makes a lot more sense.

Obviously it depends on situations and lots of details we wouldn’t know about, but monetary decisions aren’t always as simple as they seem.

Hmm
at a guess, the big factor for KimiNozo would be the text.

It’s considered one of the biggest Text-wise visual novels, due to the script alone taking up over 1GB ( 1.24GB to be exact ). Also it’s got alot of images which are quality drawn images.

Plus the newest version is technically 2 games in one.
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien ~Latest Edition~ contains both the normal game and the fandisk ( Plus some extra’s )

If it’s 1.24GB, that means that there are approximately 600 million characters in the script. Assuming you read 50 Japanese characters a second (a generous upper bound on reading speed), it would take you ~138 days of nonstop reading to finish the game. Did you mean 1.24MB?

For comparison, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is 2.21MB, Fate/stay night is 4.29MB, Little Busters! is 4.10MB, CLANNAD is 3.91MB, ToHeart2 XRATED is 3.74MB and Tsukihime is 3.65MB.

Source: http://notazsite.hp.infoseek.co.jp/main … .html#size

Well the file where the text is kept is indeed 1.24GB (1,338,406,734 bytes ).
The only information i know on it, is that the text is split into 3 different sections, currently the only one people have been able to extract is the prologue text ( chapter 1 ).
Honestly, I’m going to guess that theirs more in that file than i have been told. But at the very least, i do know that the text is inside that file.

I cleared Kimi ga Nozomu Eien DVD Specification in something like 22-26 hours. Therefore, I’m going to make the totally off-the-top-of-my-head guess that it contains about 1.8-2mb of text.

http://ninetail.tk/tn02/index.htm
http://ninetail.tk/support.htm

Ninetail released today a new patch for Amatsukaze adding the winning scores of the official game contest and an additional scenario. Now that Amatsukaze has the same extras of Dea Ex Machina, it merits a mention here.
Lancer-X, you STILL have that game on hand, neh :wink: ?

I’d like to see a translation of North Wind.

Here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWQOWrP5UkY&NR=1

Heh, I hated North Wind, which is saying something given how much I normally like utsuges and nakiges. Mostly I thought the story was pretty retarded and the main heroine pissed me off.

I agree Pulltop has a lot of nice looking games