What do you want Peach Princess to translate next?

Well not everyone thinks like that. My friend refuses to watch XXXHolic because of their long legs.

[ 05-23-2007, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

I can well imagine why :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Well, like I said, I don’t mind it, but just as everyone has their prefences in anime, we also all have our own dislikes (which reminds me… I oughta look at Clamp’s XXXHolic) After all… just because something has yaoi in it…

Doesn’t mean it’d appeal to anyone. And I admit; those two men were way too muscular for your typical yaoi. They didn’t have the soft, ‘bishounen’ touch.

And I agree, totally :wink: Esp. the neko-shounen with the wings.

[ 05-23-2007, 05:52 AM: Message edited by: Phineas Lucis ]

Well, if you could actually buy Tsukihime, and at a normal price, then perhaps the fans might play it.

Yeah, she is definitely suffering from man-face. :confused:

Minekura may have a obvious liking for the BL, but her manga series are pretty much devoid of it. Saiyuuki is filled with gay jokes and reinforcements that the Sanzou Ikkou ain’t into guys, despite what her artbooks would lead you to believe. And Bus Gamer is pretty much innuendo-free, much to my surprise (and relief).

Wild Adapter is the only manga she has where that kind of thing is all over the place. Lots of dudes have eyes for the main character, but he’s only shown interest in the ladies… well, one lady. Who is reviled by the fangirls for stealing his innocence. >_>;;

…yeah, I’m an actual straight male fan of hers. Rare breed, I’m sure. :confused:

[/QUOTE]And I agree, totally :wink: Esp. the neko-shounen with the wings. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Yeah, he’ll be my first victim, um, lol I mean the first guy I would go after in Under the Moon. But, I wonder why he has wings, cats don’t usually have them, but they are very cute on him anyway. :wink: lol

Sorry I haven’t figured out how to do the quotes thing right yet.

[ 05-23-2007, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: rmr34 ]

I’d personally like to see “7 Online Gamers [offlin]” as the next title translated.

I have no idea what it’s about, but just seeing the art on GutsFun intrigues me.

I’ll watch a lot of bishie stuff and whatnot. Hell, i bought Saiyuki and am contemplating buying Kyo Kara Maoh and Fruit’s Basket…but i draw the line at Yaoi…

[ 05-24-2007, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

And that’s a big perhaps. A theoretical one at that. The problem is not the fans; oh the fans have played it already. The problem is that coverage has not spread beyond just the fans. But that’s a seperate problem; Tsukihime’s already translated.

And I still like her that way. Just as I like Fujioka Haruhi’s flat chest, Suzumiya Haruhi’s eccentricity, Mikoto Minagi’s wildness, and other various attributes.

Rare beed indeed, actually :stuck_out_tongue: As a fellow straight male fan, I embrace you and commend you; we’re all too uncommon. I love Sanzo (though I sense that his relationship with Son Goku needs a little working from Minekura… it has its faults in being… ‘preferential towards an inclination’), though I love Sanzo as he fits the image of a Nietzschean to me.

But yeah; Minekura’s more famous amongst the fujoshi then fanboys; I know two fujoshi fans of hers myself. And maybe more. The same sort of people who don’t usually go for Serial Experiments Lain.

Well, I don’t fancy yaoi myself, but I do think that the doujin artists, who have a strong inclination to a certain liking (can be read: fetish) to certain things may produce relatively good arts.

And besides, Crescendo is one game that had a protagonist I like; I liked Ryo Sasaki, as he was a bishounen in some respects; same applies to Tomonori.

The problem lies, in that the fans have ALREADY played Tsukihime and moved on - in Japan that is. The game was never intended to be seen in the West - nor did anyone probably imagine that a small dojin group would become a huge commercial entity.

Tsukihime is out of print because the game is outdated - as well as TypeMoon moving on to other titles. Of course there’s a demand in Japan for it to be remade - but lots of old titles get the same requests and never see it happen. Tsukihime was a dojin… there are tons of commercial titles that are out of print, newer than it.

At this point a sequel is more likely and that isn’t even on the table. Any rumors flying around about Tsukihime 2 are just that. However, the relative success of Melty Blood and interest in the states might make future game possible (TypeMoon was in contract with the staff of MirrorMoon based upon some of the comments i’ve read on the forum).

[ 05-24-2007, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

‚·‚Ø-‚·™‚Æ‚ç‚Ô‚é

aka Space Trouble

by Gash

it looks like it was done by the artist who did the zyx games that they’re originally known for, all the ones translated by g-collections

edit: 12riven by cyberfront/kid would be cool too

[ 05-25-2007, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: ApathyEcstasy ]

From the first post in the thread:

While we’d certainly love to establish new contacts with other companies for future releases, The parameters Nargrakhan has outlined here are the most realistic in terms of us being able to act on your recommendations.

From among the available options, personally speaking I’d like to see us do D.O.'s Eigou Kaiki, purely for the delicious Ino art (no, it’s not among the lot we currently have licensed and my position here doesn’t mean it’s any more likely to eventually be so).

I realize this, but I can still wish for a re-release of Eve Burst Error and True Love and translations of Princess Maker and Popoton…

Having played the EVE DVD Ltd. Ed. remake of EVE burst error I’d love to see that personally. Mainly because the game interface is much much better than the original, the game tells you when to switch and it has a single unified save for both parts.

That’s excellent news… I gave up keep playing EVE burst error because the switch system. I’ve read the Hinter Paper many times, I’ve tried to go all places and go through all commands, by using TAB, but I couldn’t get success.

And this game has problems (or errors) after the hacking event (My PC crashes!!!). I really don’t understand (and/or believe) why C’s ware used this ridiculous saving system for Desire, EVE burst error and ADAM: THE DOUBLE FACTOR. I’m not an expert, then, I don’t know how to backup these *.Reg files

Yes, this B-game is wonderful and great, but I’m very disappointed…

Fortunately, Desire doesn’t have the terrible switch system. Thank Goodness!!! Yokata!!!

Yes, the only really horrible thing about all 3 games in general was the save system. I’m not sure where the info is kept…

Hello Jinnai,

I’ve posted about the location of the save system. Please, check here.

Anyway, I’ll post again, but only for Windows XP:

1. The game save data of Desire is found in your Windows XP Registry, in:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\C’s ware\Desire95\SAVE-DATA (or SAVE-DATE?).

1. The game save data of EVE burst error is found in your Windows XP Registry, in:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\C’s ware\EVE burst error\GameData

1. The game save data of ADAM THE DOUBLE FACTOR is found in:

???

Well, if anyone knows how to backup these save files… Thanks in advance.

[ 05-27-2007, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Mystvan ]

Save Game file for Adam the Double Factor is: SAVEFILE.DAT and it should be located in your main ADAM Directory.

=========WARNING=============

Backing up Registry files is dangerous if you don’t know what you are doing, and some Registry Saves aren’t transferable between versions of Windows.
========END WARNING===========

To Save registry files select the Registry file you want to save, then EXPORT it. you’ll be asked for a save location and a file name to save it under. If you ever have to do a reinstall of Windows, reinstall the game then Double-Click your registry save file. You’ll get the prompt asking if you want to add the information in your Back Up file to the Registry. Select the “Yes” tab, and all that information will be put into the Registry, restoring your saves.

*Note Windows will automatically assign a reg extension to any exported Registry file you create.

[ 05-28-2007, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Series5Ranger ]