What do you want Peach Princess to translate next?

How about Princess Waltz?

What about doujin games? Me I prefer “official” products, yeah, but many fan-made erogames are VERY GOOD, really.
Are they not enough cheap for Peapri?

Just a random thought :stuck_out_tongue: .

[quote]
Originally posted by Baldo:
[b] What about doujin games? Me I prefer “official” products, yeah, but many fan-made erogames are VERY GOOD, really.
Are they not enough cheap for Peapri?

Just a random thought :slight_smile:

I’ve noticed that a few of the “big” companies update their English selection on the same day as they do their Japanese. Before they’d wait a month or two before showing Westerners the goods. I think their sales are doing just as good here as there. :smiley:

Lilith/Pixy are my favorites:
Himekishi Lilia and Taimanin Asagi (both games and anime) are pure darkness I can worship. They seriously NEED to do twincest.

To say the truth, I’m awaiting the future releases from CROWD instead. Now that this is finally available, I suppose that also the downloadable version of Sodatete Miryu? looms on the horizon…

Those are worship-worthy indeed. Now we only need some dark title with twincest from them, which they have yet to do, and the voices of the believers shall be raised in a chorus of joy! :smiley:

[ 06-26-2007, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Spectator Beholder ]

That’s one of the many games based on the infamous INNAI KANSEN series, from ZYX.

If i remember well, the story is about a dirty doctor who decides to have sex with the nurses, female patients and another doctors in the hospital he’s working.

There’s many different plataforms in this series, like ADVentures, Puzzles and Table-Mahjongs. Being Zyx games, probably most if not all of them are animated.

Let us have the vampire lemons sing their Lemon Pledge, that it may come to pass.

Of course, maybe five people are still here who actually remember that running gag …

Hey i still remember the lemon gag LOL so its 1 mo than ya thought at least LOL and with the recent influx of rpg and a strat game my interest is once more peeked im hoping that there will be more am just waiting for them to be released

How about one of these two games from Innocent Grey? Cartagura or Pianissimo.
I’ve played a little bit of both of them using my limited knowledge of Japanese and the story for both sound interesting, plus the character designs and characters themselves are pretty well presented. Also the opening music for both is pretty good, Pianissimo’s is actually in English. The main reason I’m suggesting these two is I’d definitely like to see some more mystery themed games like Chain: The Lost Footprints.

Oh yeah, to Nargrakhan, Cartagura may feature twincest in it since one of the endings are for two twin girls so maybe you should check it out (can’t say for sure as I haven’t finished the game). If I’m wrong though, sorry, blame it on my misreading the walkthrough I’m using.

I would love to see Hotaruko get translated. I doubt that will ever happen though. I think the company, Tiger Man, is out of business, and the game is a few years old… still, the anime (which was released here as Crimson Climax) was so good, and the art for the game looks amazing.

Either that or maybe a few more yaoi games. Absolute Obediance was so damn good…

As much fun as it is to name games which are never going to be translated, i must say having checked out the Pianissimo website( http://www.gungnir.co.jp/innocentgrey/products/pro_pianissimo/pp_index.html ) that this game looks really, REALLY good!

In fact i demand PP immediately stop all their other projects and begin translating it NOW. :smiley:

[ 07-30-2007, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: SpidiB ]

What, and stop the translation of Kazoku Keikaku, which was labeled by a few experts of the genre as being the top eroge of Japan ? :stuck_out_tongue:

First, it’s only in its genre (ren’ai). Second, it’s “one of the top”, not “the” top. That being said, Innocent Grey have excellent games; “Cartagra” is just love. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if you go by the biased views of NNL, and the fact that the 800+ voters on the EGS gave it a rating higher then other ren’ai games… it’s considered ‘the top’, although ‘one of the top’ is more apt for it.

But anyway, KK is ‘one of the top’, is slightly dated, and was published by D.O., the same guys who made Kana and whom GC is on contract with. SUspending work on that one would be missing a grand oppurtunity.

Not really: Clannad is currently just as well ranked and if you had regularly followed EGS, you’d know Fate/stay night and [i]CROSS¬Å√µCHANNEL[/i] are serious competitors, with the four disputing the first place (with as many or way more votes, of course).

[ 07-31-2007, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Clannad’s not an eroge. Tomoyo After is, but not CLANNAD.

And as for FS/N and Cross Channel… Alright, I’ll give the benefit to Cross CHannel, but FS/N has always puzzled me. What made it so popular ? Its got, like, a thousand++ voters. If it was the success of TYPE-MOON, then alright… but anyway, the combined average of all those votes was still lower then the average from the 800+ who voted for KK. Not a fair comparison, yes, but like I said: biased views. Like those at NNL.

True, I’ll concede you that point, but it’s ren’ai and it’s more on this part we’re discussing, hence my point.

Now. As I wrote, it wasn’t always the case and there was time when it was higher. What I mean is that KK’s position as “the top” is not maintained over the time and is disputed by the three others I quoted; therefore it’s not “the top” but “one of the tops.”

Hmmm… does CrossChannel have a ero version? 'Coz I’ve only seen a non-H version for PS2.

[/b]Ah, right. But I think we can agree that, on the ren’ai side, Clannad is far above, while, on the eroge-only ren’ai side, KK is one of the top.

I still want to say that I was using a biased viewpoint. It’s not reliable, but it makes good promotion. Of course, if I want to look at it objectively and factually, KK is ��one of the top’, and not ‘the top’. The idea of it being ‘the top’ is too far-fetched, esp. since very few people know about it.

[ 07-31-2007, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: Phineas Lucis ]

And they just keep coming.

Yes it is fully animated. Yes, it appeals to a lot of people, even those who never touch bgames. But, no, PP & GC do not currently have any contracts with 0verflow.

And besides… it’s being fansubbed.

http://www.sekaiproject.net/

Hope that helps.