What's the Deal With Breasts?

I didn’t even know they made figurines…

The wonders of credit cards. They to the conversion for me and charge me the correct price in yen. At least that’s what my last few overseas orders did I think if you email them what you want they can also get them for you. I haven’t used them yet as I’m trying to save some money for vegas

Most given super power Gravity Defieing Breasts. Every girl in B-games have this super power.

Ah… a reference to the topic at hand. I suspect that’s because of their youth–by the time they’re fifty, their breast will hand to their navels.

Very rarely do we see main characters in anime that are 50 years old. Even when the story flashes ahead at the end, usually it doesn’t go that far. The entire series of Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon lasted from 1992 until 1997 but in the story the main characters aged from 14 to 16. If you want to get technical, in the manga there is a flash forward at the very end, but it only leads up to them being 21, not 50. Then you have the typical bishoujo game where age is not specificly given. So, a sequel can be made years later and the characters may or may not age, but they always look good and young. It’s magic.

Heh… if only I were a bishoujo character–then I could be ageless forever, too Actually, I’ve noticed that in some games, the ages of older characters seem to be pretty random… they’ll say that she is “just a little bit older” than the principle character (who is maybe 18 or so), then say she is “10 years older,” and then give her age as “in her 30’s.” I guess that’s magic, too…

the only reason you only see young grils in b-games is because the blow up after they get the 30. Because thier boobs keep growing and they finally blow up.

NOW FOR MY CRACK INDUCED THEORY ABOUT LOILCON.

All loilcon people in the b-games are just short people who at the age of 18 they decided get the the surgery that makes you look ten years younger.

(18-10=8)

Lolis, not lolicon. Lolis.

quote:
Originally posted by SlicerX:
NOW FOR MY CRACK INDUCED THEORY ABOUT LOILCON.

All loilcon people in the b-games are just short people who at the age of 18 they decided get the the surgery that makes you look ten years younger.

(18-10=8)

Yes, that does sound a bit crack induced. Seriously, the reason the lolicon characters are in games is because some people are attracted to their childish bodies. In Japan they can just not clearly state the ages and everthing is cool. Here, everyone likes to pretend that all the characters are intended to be age 18 or older. Clearly that's not always the case; hence the not stating the ages in Japan. I really don't think it matters so much because it's just CG. Nothing to get too worked up about. Even if I did like lolicon characters, I wouldn't be in denial and pretend that they are all 18.

quote:
lolicon characters

I REPEAT.

Loli, not lolicon. Loli.

“lolicon character” is the same as saying “loli.” Calm down. It’s the same as saying “female child.” The only thing is that “loli” can apply to real life while “lolicon character” is obviously just a character and not a real person. The difference between saying “loli” and “female child” is that when you say “loli” you’re showing that the child is the object of sexual desire. Not my thing. Yes, I understand the terms.

Actually, Lamuness posted a message that explained that loli is the character, and lolicon is the person who enjoys that sort of character… I think that’s the point that Benoit is trying to get across

(so, in theory, a lolicon character would be kind of an otaku sukebe kind of guy, I suppose )

lolicon is short for “lolita complex” in japan; “complex” being the mindset of being obsessed with lolis, you use that term to refer to people who are into lolis; you dont use it to refer to the lolis themselves

just like the term siscon for “sister complex”, you use siscon to refer to onnichan-wannabes, not the sisters themselves

ADD:
sigh, how many times do i have to explain this…are you guys brainwashed by the previous board admin or something?

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 07-10-2004).]

Hey, I tried…

But knowing the origin of the word is interesting, and should help.

The origin of the word comes from the book entitled “Lolita” in which the character Lolita was a child. I’m pretty sure that it’s not a Japanese author, but I don’t know who the author is.

i dont wanna get into a fight over this but i thought i made it quite clear with the example on siscon…

i have nothing against your view on lolita and its origin, you can say all you want with the term lolita/lolis. HOWEVER, i am referring ot the term “lolicon”, which is not equal to “loli/lolita”…LOLICON REFERS TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE OBSESSED WITH LOLITA, how many friggin’ times do i have to repeat this?

if we want to refer to the girls as loli we would have used the word loli (and we do)

(lolicon) NOT = (loli)

Gah! There’s some confusion… I was just saying that it was kind of interesting to know the origin of the word lolicon–Bishounen_blue just misunderstood and tried explaining the origin of the word loli to me (thanks, but I actually knew that one ). Hopefully we’re all clear on the contexts… Just for the record: loli = young girl or young appearing girl; lolicon = someone with a fetish for lolis. Oh… and the author’s name was Navakov

[This message has been edited by Wolfson (edited 07-10-2004).]

I cant belive you didnt even mention my blowing up joke . you didnt even say it was funny.

quote:
Originally posted by SlicerX:
I cant belive you didnt even mention my blowing up joke [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] . you didnt even say it was funny.

I understood what you meant with it. Thats frequently a way they show age in anime. Since there isnt really a way to depict age (outside of really old women) the primary method is height and bust size. So the older they get, the bigger their breasts get.

I hope they don't blow up though...