Yin-yang x-change?

does anyone ever thought about making x-change series as an anime or at least the non-h game? Imean if the pia carrot can maybe this game can ? Give your opinion

Um, I don’t think so. The game has almost no real story to speak of.

Crowd just finished releasing an 8-episode audio drama for XC3, and it was quite humorous without having any H-scenes in it. I think that the XC1/XC2 cast and setting (combine them by removing the one-year gap between the two) could be good for thirty or so episodes.

quote:
Originally posted by ijuin_kun:
Crowd just finished releasing an 8-episode audio drama for XC3, and it was quite humorous without having any H-scenes in it. I think that the XC1/XC2 cast and setting (combine them by removing the one-year gap between the two) could be good for thirty or so episodes.
wil they relese it outside japan, imean let the dialogue in japanese but the audio drama also contain the dialogue script. (since my japanese really really not good)

Don’t know if anyone has mentioend this yet, but if none has, I might as well do (and if anyone has already said it, hontou ni gomen nasai -_-) it: There’s some screenshots of Yin-Yang out at Crowd’s homepage right now. On this page: http://www.sis.iowave.co.jp/crowd/soft/xca/xca.html

So, this might help those who said that they’d voice no opinion before they had seen a few pictures from the page, at least…

Seems like this character has less mune than Takuya at least . But I suspect that for mune-people, that’ll be a disappointment since it lowers the chance of seeing any paizuri there .

The first pic is interesting too; this may mean that YinYang actually explore the TG theme a little more than the XC series does. At least, we never see Takuya worrying over how he should use the women’s toilet .

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 08-10-2004).]

That was kind of what I was hoping. That maybe this time they would insert some real story.

It seems like this time there are two characters that turn into the opposite sex.

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
That was kind of what I was hoping. That maybe this time they would insert some real story.

It seems like this time there are two characters that turn into the opposite sex.

??? You mean those two near the end of the page? They're not one and same character, they're twins by the names Yui and Rui.

Oh…

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Oh...

But that's still good, isn't it? Twins are a rare thing to encounter in bishoujo games [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Like flying monkeys holding lollipops and throwing dollar coins at chocolate covered banana eating woodchucks!

HehehehehahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Monkeys! The Monkeys! The Monkey’s on fire!

------------------
精神 の 神

quote:
Originally posted by Seishin:
Like flying monkeys holding lollipops and throwing dollar coins at chocolate covered banana eating woodchucks!

HehehehehahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The Monkeys! The Monkeys! The Monkey's on fire!

... been playing too much Monkey Island? ;pp

i think kaouru-chan is cuter than takuya-chan . but takuya-chan is sexier than kaouru-chan.
Btw where did the transformation event happened ?

Hey guys had you seen it?
There is a new video demo in the download section.

There was a plan for an XC2 anime but unfortunately, it never got off the ground, I guess. What a shame, it would have been nice to see.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Why? Has anyone tried this and has it failed? No crap about we know on paper it won't work, has it been tried and has it failed?

Yes.

You have never been a part of a team creating a videogame you don't understand the mechanics behind it all. So a few people get tired of a genre? a fe hundred people get tired of video games all the time you know. This has more to do with the induviduals themselves rather than the games. For sure after awhile some genres tend to become repetative but as companies grow so do their customers and we get new ones. Boredom is not a sign of something being boring it is a sign that the person in question being bored is boring themselves.
People can be so fickle, you would grow bored even if every game released were a wonder of new innovations every time simply because that is in your nature.

[This message has been edited by Daiji (edited 11-02-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Daiji (edited 11-02-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Daiji:
(...)yo would grow bored evenif every game released were a wonder of new innovations every time simply because that is in your nature.
Actually I am not sure I would, or if I would it would take a very long time to happen, because for it to happen one must first begin to see the new and exciting as common place, and then sometime after common place it becomes boring, it could be a much longer process.

Also if the new is continually packaged in a very different way it will always seem new and exciting and if unlikely will it ever become stale.

I’m definetly for this game. PP has gotta do this in the future. I’m pretty sure this one has a lot more character development than the original series. The main character is pretty cute but not as sexy as female Takuya. Would be cool if there was a scene with them together.

Interesting…
I’ll be watching out for this one also.

Yes, we’re very interested in the title and are talking with Crowd about it. Don’t want to get ahead of ourselves of course. Got XC3 to work on next. Oops, I mean Little My Maid.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
Yes, we're very interested in the title and are talking with Crowd about it. Don't want to get ahead of ourselves of course. Got XC3 to work on next. Oops, I mean Little My Maid.

Does that mean LMM is almost done?