Yin Yang!

I got charged on the 13th, but it didn’t get a shipping notice until the 29th. I guess that alot of employees at pp took all christmas week off.

Still havn’t got my copy. Received a second shipping confirmation email (with a different ordernr?) sometime before new year. Replied to the senders addy about it but havn’t gotten any response yet…O.o

Thanks for your patience, everyone. We took no time off at all – things were mucked up due to a huge press of orders (Christmas is not the best time to release a game with 500+ preorders), and problems with staff at the same time.

Prettz, I’m emailing you now, your order was not in our system though.

Lord Neon, yours is on its way.

Kmusky, sorry for the delay. Did you get your game yet? Looks like it went out 1/2/07.

I haven’t gotten it yet. I live north of the border, so it will be awhile yet, maybe the 16th.

Thanks Pete!
Got the game just now, but when inserting the DVD into my iMac (running Windows + bootcamp) it won’t read the DVD. However, putting it in my other computer works. Installing the game over the network, so I hope it’ll all be good. But I think every DVD-Rom should read every DVD, so this is very wierd O.o

Thanks for letting us know, Wilkshaun. I’ll check on this ASAP for you.

LordNeon, hmm, the game was tested extensively in Parallels and Boot Camp, as well as on several PCs. I believe it should work. Maybe try making a DVD-R copy and see about running from that?

Got the game installed thanks to my network so it’s all good. But if I had not had my other computer I’d be pissed. After I put the DVD in my iMac it just tries to read it and after a while it ejects the DVD by itself. Hm, I should try to make a image of the DVD and burn in to another DVD-R as you said ^^

BTW. Pete…do you have a walkthrough to Yin-Yang? Would be much apreciated XD

[ 01-10-2007, 04:43 AM: Message edited by: LordNeon ]

So Lord Neon got his, Dk is next… :slight_smile:

LordNeon, please email me for the walkthrough.

ahhh, Lord Neon, this is such a great story, and if you think about it before you use a walkthrough it will make sence to you, A walkthrough will spoil this game. I went through the entirity of the game in about 2 days. Try to play it for at least a week before you result to a walkthrough. sob sob

I rather have a walkthrough so I don’t have to spend countless hours trying stuff out. And for me it doesn’t spoil the fun XD

Pete: Sent ya a mail using the addy you’ve on this forum ^^

[ 01-11-2007, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: LordNeon ]

I just got mine today. Wow, a lot of setup before you get to the first decision. I haven’t reached an ending yet and am finally going to bed. Much fun. It did crash once, but that’s my only complaint. Love the game.

Boy, Kaoru is certainly no Takuya. From wimp to bully. What about a normal guy? (I know, I know. You’ve got to exaggerate characteristics to get a main character.)

I like having a walkthrough mostly because I prefer choosing the exact order of endings, working from (from my point-of-view) worst to best. I don’t have one for this game, and I never use one the first time through - spoils the suspense of seeing how the choices let you end out.

My thoughts exactly! :cool: rarely sometimes I do get to play the game without a walkthrough though.

same here. Same way to: worst to best.

Though i don’t always. Didn’t for Doushin.

Well, just did my first all the way through (without walkthrough) and got the desired end. I’m so glad of my choices. :slight_smile:

Hmm, the game dends to crash alot, but it seems random (illigal operation) but when that message comes up I can still save the game, so I don’t lose anything ^^
Just very annoying to times -_-

lord neon, do you have a dual core processor or hyperthreading processor or of the like? if so take a look at your yin yang manual and there is a work around for this crash. Good luck and I
hope it works for you. but if this does work, you have to do this every time you want to play the game.

Lamuness, sorry bout the blank post below, can you please delete it, I ment to edit this one.

[ 01-13-2007, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: ms308680 ]

Well, I’ve a iMac intel dual core 20" XD
But as long as I can save without losing data I it’s no big deal, just abit annoying at times… :slight_smile:

hmmm… gomen, I don’t have any experience working on iMac’s so I wouldn’t know where to start helping you at. I guess I should expand my view on computers a bit shouldn’t I? :stuck_out_tongue:

LordNeon, is this in Parallels or Boot Camp? Email me off list and I’ll try to help.