Yin Yang!

Well, now it’s neither of them. Used to use Boot Camp, but I deleted my OSx partition and installed Windows on it, but uhm…not sure if Boot Camp is still running on my system or not ^^

I have exactly the same problem. Random crashes, I"m allowed to save the game, and then I restart the game and go on. Nothing lost but some time.

System: Windows XPpro on a P4 2.8GHz

dude, please post at the appropriate forum if you want your ordering problems to be resolved, thank you

[ 01-17-2007, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

[contains a spoiler]

Well, I finished the game yesterday. I really liked it, more than any of the other X-change titles. I wrote up a walkthrough, but you really don’t need one. I’m writing a review now that I’ll submit to gamefaqs.com.

Some negatives: you go a long way without having to make a decision on more than one occasion. The names of the characters in the Memory Room saves aren’t the same as they are in the game (Saya for Sakuya, Toya for Touya, Mizuho for Mizuki, etc.). Also, there’s a continuity error. If you end up having to give Sengoku a blowjob and later follow the Student Council path, it also claims that your giving Rui your first blowjob. There are some spelling and grammar errors, but not too many. There are a few random crashes.

Some positives: I really like the endings you can choose from. The music is really cool: it suits the semi-comic nature of the game at times. The characters you interact with have, in general, interesting backgrounds. The few times Kaoru gets raped are a nice plus compared to the previous games. There seems to be a real effort to make sure that the endings are all because of Kaoru’s choices instead of random fate.

I hope there will be a follow-up.

Woo-hoo, gamefaqs accepted my review.

[ 01-18-2007, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: OrcAttack ]

Finally i got my Copy Today (after 3 Weeks of Shipping) and really i love it. The Game is much better as the other X-Change Parts and it’s funny.

I don’t have any crashes while playing, so it seem’s they are random. Some PC’s have them, some not.

It appears to be a hyperthreading issue. Once I limited it to just one CPU, the thing stopped crashing (as it recommends in the manual).

I officially have a headache. I decided to do a quick bit of research into the XX XY thing. If we believe Kaoru’s genes to be what the doctor says they are, he’s one lucky guy. Seems like he could have been very bad off with that combination.

Can or does this game have a GxB path and ending? Like sex with boy rather than girls. Just wondering.

From what I’ve heard, yes. Actually, one complaint was that there was no path where you become a boy again while still having a romance with a girl.

Really, that’s kind of sad though, They should at least put one ending in it. He was very cute as a boy, in fact I thought he was better looking than any other guy in it, as I only saw two, and they were cute. But, I haven’t played it, I just saw pics of then at the website. I’ll think about getting it. I also heard there was a, umm, what do they call them,a hermiphitie, a dickgirl, in it. That’s rather intersting, to see how that goes down.

Um, there are several endings where you become a boy again and still keep a romance with a girl.

Yes, there is also a path (one of the best two paths IMO) that you remain female and have a romance with a boy.

Well, that might be alright then.So females can play it also, I guess. It has kinda like an all-paring thing going on, except, a bxb ending,O_O does it? I have no problem with it then, I might actually get it, someday. When I have money to buy it. Donations are welcomed, :slight_smile: I’m kidding!!

I still think he is cute.I would like to see him in action. ^_~

Thanks

[ 02-05-2007, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: rmr34 ]

NO BxB endings. There are BxG and GxG and a GxB, and a couple where he ends up alone as a B.

Best of all, unlike XC3, there are no really horrible endings.

FWIW, I posted a review of it on gamefaqs.com

[ 02-05-2007, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: OrcAttack ]

I don’t know, I thought the 2 sex slave endings were pretty horrible.

I didn’t mind one of them so much, but at least Kaoru made the choice. In XC3, Takuya ended up in trouble without any decision of his/her own in some endings.

That’s nice. I must have been misinformed. Thanks for correcting me.

NP. It’s a good game.

Okay, that path was a bit creepy. At least they weren’t blood relatives.

Don’t have this game yet, but there is another game i believe might have this problem (specifically CF2R) and wanted to know if you were able to disable it for just XCA (and ifso how) or did you have to disable it entirely?

I’m gonna get a ear full from bennoit from this.

Jannai are you talking about disable the Hyperthreading entirely ( as whole system ) or for specifice applications? because if you are talking about specific applications, If you are using XP, I may have found a way to do this that I have discussed in the Windows 64 bit Thread, maybe about 4 - 6 posts up. so you don’t have to do what the manual says every single time you start the application.

[ 02-08-2007, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: a10sth]