Yume Miru Kusuri update and Q & A

no plans for that at the moment, but it will be unlikely

If you’re on the fence about a preorder at this point I’d recommend looking into it soon, as we’re rapidly approaching ship date (though still a few weeks out - currently in final debugging on the master copy).

Apologies for the 4chan meme, it seemed apropos…

I am so excited about this game it sounds like fun and I preordered it like months ago so I can’t wait til I get it. BTW I love Cat Sidhe Nekoko, she is soo cute. Thanks for bringing us this game.

Hey the list of extras for this game sounds awesome! I can’t wait to check out the system voice files. I like Nekoko’s voice. The parody version of the song sounds awesome too; but will romanji and english lyrics both be included?

Also for this particular item:

1. Demo movies for upcoming Peach Princess and G-Collections releases.

There are only two other announced titles. Does this mean that we’ll learn of the new acquisitions from these videos. Or will it only include two demo movies (Bazooka Cafe and Pretty Soldier Wars). Cause if new titles are announced here, I have to ready Lamuness’ new avatar (or maybe I might have to don the new avatar).

[ 03-30-2007, 04:26 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

Given time constraints it’s not looking likely that translations of the parody lyrics will be included, though there is a slight possibility. If not, they’ll be made available on the official site close to the game’s release (possibly closely following).

Regarding item six, that was my mistake; you’re not going to find any surprises among the included movies (sorry). There will be a full set of the available movies from currently released games, though.

“Parody version”?

I’m still floored from the Aeka Bad Endings I got. I think I’m scarred for life. And I can’t get the theme song out of my head :slight_smile:

I have a question has anything been removed from this game i.e., scenes and other stuff?

Didn’t he answer this in his third post?:

No worries. :slight_smile:

is Shingo the new Peach Princess?

…What?

remember the mascot these boards had when it opened? i think the name was Peach? anyway it was just a forum mascot…

[ 04-03-2007, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Gambit ]

no, we dont use mascots anymore as we do not need to impersonate any character to speak out

shingo is our new staff at peach princess aka my replacement

Please don’t go away yet, you’re the expert around here. XD

And to clarify: no, I’m not a mascot. I’ve never even once fantasized about becoming Card Captor Sakura. Really.

I am, in fact, a new Peach Princess employee and a unique individual entirely separate from both Lamuness and Peter Payne.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Yume Miru.

I now just realized soemthing.

This IS Heisei democracy’s Shingo.

I bow before you in reverence, and hope that your continued contributions to this board, and on your site, will propser like the Spice Melange.

May the eroge flow !

I don’t recall anyone mentioning that in particular. You volunteered that little … tidbit all by yourself. Methinks perhaps he doth protest too much? :wink:

ahem To get back on topic…

On the back of the box art in the press kit, Aeka’s last name is listed as “Shiragi”. yet elsewhere it is romanized “Shiraki”. What spelling does the game use?

bow

And what are you doing?

As per the original, Aeka’s surname appears in the game as “Shiraki”. It’s pronounced that way by the other characters, so we’d be in trouble if we messed that up. ^^;; Not to pass the buck here, but I think Peter may have been in a bit of a rush with the press release (again, my fault).

That was just the example that first came to mind; iirc it was a meme to post sordid tales of CCS crossdressing cosplay on 2chan for awhile. None of which originated from me. -_-;;

Amen, good sir. :3

[ 04-03-2007, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Shingo ]