Yume Miru Kusuri

No…she’s just evil. Stick with Nekeko or with Aeya. As for Aya, there is a strong indication there was suppose to be a path for her initially, but it was cut before the Japanese release.

Naw… catching all the typos I run into. Making note of them for my inevitable review. :wink: Proofreading is important yo (even though I’m guilty of typos all the time - I’m a hypocrite yo). Although games like Tsukihime wouldn’t have been cool as they are today, without typos. (Hisui anyone?)

Finished Aeka’s arc, because someone told me it had the kind of ending I liked… or rather I would have liked if it went all the way through. :twisted:

Navigating through Nekoko right now.

Sad to hear that Kyoka is unattainable. I would have enjoyed being a heartless bastard. 8)

Overall I like it thus so far, and kinda feel disappointed I overlooked the original Japanese release. Not exactly my general type of meal, but Baldo keeps telling me I need to try other foods. :stuck_out_tongue:

Completed the game. Narg likes Mizuki best. She talks so much trash and acts as if she’s always in charge, yet time and time again you put her back in her rightful place with a found rounds of sex… and she still talks trash. :smiley: Plus the drunk scene. Classic.

Aeka is next. Malleable like putty… were the protagonist a more insidious guy, she could be anything he’d want. :twisted:

Nekoko was neat… but I just couldn’t resonate with her. :expressionless: Plus every time I see her, I recall Shingo thanks to that April Fools.

Interesting how the story works though. You can only save one out of three. The other two… well… the game tells ya. Makes it all somber from a “big picture” prospective.

Needed a harem ending… oh… and twincest is always nice. Fixes all social problems I think. :wink:

Hey :idea: , have you tried this one :twisted: ?

Hmm…don’t really care at all for Mizuki.

Nekoko was beter as Hiroko. But I’m still wondering if the game really took a fantasy leap with her storyline if you get the bad ending or not? And what happens to the character? Does he see her and does he try to go join her or are they all just hallucinations.

But yea, for Aeka’s path you probably could mold her more if your character had a darker heart, but the question is, would things have played out like they were if you had such a heart to get to that point?

Yes I believe the story also was trying to say you can’t do everything. That the chain of causality will move around you and you can only do so much. You can try to help one person if you care for them, but if you try to help everyone the wheel of causality will simply crush you in its wake and leave you with nothing.

Eh…A harem ending with Hiroko and Aeka would be interesting maybe. And twincest is nice, but I don’t think it would fit into such a story very easily (note: I’m sure if they really tried they could make it fit, but probably not worth the time lag element). However, I would have liked them to have kept an Aya route.

Maybe they’ll release a director’s cut version.

More than a stupid patch, I’d prefer ‡ YMK 2 with 3 new social cases.

Twincest
An amnesic girl
A masochist maid :smiley:

PS : Malleable girls win ! :mrgreen:

You forgot:

Easily confused girl
Experimental teenager
Troublemaker who’s being blackmailed (and you just happen to be able to blackmail her much more effectively)

And all of them should have twincest possibilities…not just one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends on how you do it. There are multiple types of twincest.

…You do realize that a pair of twins could have just as deep a story as any of the current characters, right? All it takes is some time, effort, and a lot of thought put into the story behind it.

On another topic, I have a feeling if there was ever an Aya path intended, it was probably left out due to the story not reaching the quality of the other three. (That or she was intended as a ‘tease’ character from the beginning.)

Loli nature has never once stopped anything in Japan, so I doubt it. lol

I think the scenario in YMK makes it pretty easy to insert twincest. Basically just borrow the concept from Futari de Hitotsu no Koigokoro: have the twins fall in love with the protagonist, but are not in a situation where they are initially willing to share him. Lots of melodrama as the player is forced to pick one sister over the other (adding a bit of replay value in this sense), which causes the losing sister to go into depression (she loses her closest friend and doesn’t win her true love either). Since YMK is about social disorders, it can use the “opposite personality” thing for the “losing” twin: one sister could go into an introverted suicide mode (turn to drugs, infliction of self pain, etc), while the other sister could transform into a murderous yandare (if she can’t have happiness, no one will).

Then you have the difficult attempt of repairing the situation, which only causes both siblings to like the protagonist even more, given that he’s fighting so hard to keep both twins happy. Or it could simply get worst, if he can’t handle the pressure and balancing act, and ignite the negative situation (suicide girl kills herself in REALLY spectacular way; yandare goes on a rabid killing spree).

Once that’s solved, the story can play off the fact that society doesn’t look favorably on incest and multiple couple marriage. Wham. Now you’ve earned the sisters’ mutual love, but people aren’t letting ya enjoy it. More melodrama.

But yea… twincest would work. It works for EVERYTHING! :wink:

I love loli, shota and I was really sad that they removed the content from X-Change 3, oh and it wasn’t loli. It was a shota scene.

Please do not feed the trolls. Especially one who probably shouldn’t be here

Yeah, I’d say to still get it. The story is fun and serious at the same time, and I never came away feeling like something went completely unresolved. Some parts were strange, but it’s a game from another culture so I expect to run into some stuff I don’t really understand. I’d say definitely get it.

Would you mind linking to the source for this? It may be that these issues can be explained; among YMK’s various faults I wouldn’t put “annoying dangling plot threads and mysterious unresolved issues” very high on the list, but perhaps I’m in the minority there. Either way, I’d highly recommend it if you liked Kana and Crescendo (especially Kana); you can’t go wrong with Yamada Hajime/Tanaka Romeo (unless he’s paired with an irreparably broken game).

Hm… judging by the 36 zeros the game received, it looks like a similar situation to light’s Dies Irae. I’m guessing that in some way, the final product was incomplete or bugged?

Yeah, there was nothing wrong with Tanaka’s script, it seems - the game was essentially unplayable when it shipped, apparently, and even the subsequently released patch didn’t fix all the issues for everyone. It seems the game was panned more for the technical difficulties than anything.

Oh, and YMK doesn’t have any of those. ^^;;

Otaku Masshigura’s problem, like Touka Gettan’s, was polluting the script with a pointless annoying pretend gameplay system that just got in the way and made everything less enjoyable. And that’s before you even consider the myriad of technical problems that plague it.

If you like Kana and Crescendo, there is no way you could not like YMK.
YMK is the best eroge ever made :slight_smile: