Yume Miru Kusuri

I wonder what your friends would react to a game like YMK :lol:. Mine? They were like, “Omg, there’re stuffs like this on Earth? :shock:”

his dvd-rom drive got killed by the people trying to fix his computer and then he disappeared
with my YMK and prof. cherry

Never lent something as valuable as YMK lol.

I would never let anyone touch it… my precious.
It’s ours ! :twisted:

I have a quick question about YMK, is there a way to tell if if I got all the CG? Is there anywhere in the game that might tell me?

Check if there’s any empty slot in your gallery, that’s it :stuck_out_tongue:

Presuming the localisation has the same # of CG as the original Japanese release, in the game’s CG mode there should be 9 CG on each page except the last one, which should have 8 CG and a blank in the corner.

I actually got one extra added to a filled slot from Nekoko’s “bad end”.

Nekoko is saved so now it’s Aeka’s turn…

Do you know I love this game ? :lol:

Who doesn’t? :lol: Pretty much explain why YMK was a big success of PP.

I have to say YMK is definitely one of the best translated titles, and it did fine with a big pet peeve I have with most games.

Personally if you’re going to have erotic scenes, it has to be well placed. I played too many games where it happens in the first hour of starting it, which I feel is not right because you don’t have enough time to get familiar with the characters. It also pretty much makes the game a sex romp right away for me.

So really, too early in the game is a bad thing for me, but too late is also pretty bad too.

For example, Professor Cherry is a sex romp as the first erotic scene happens like well…once you start the game? Not my kind of game, plus I like my breasts to be proportionate (like A-C, but sometimes D but that depends), and not larger than the character’s head.

Snow Sakura – granted has a better than average story – waited literally almost the last minute for the erotic scenes, which isn’t THAT bad, but it’s a bit of a bummer. I say that because I want to see how their relationship develops after that, because sex is a pretty large step in any relationship.

YMK, it did such a terrific job of placing the scenes, you get to the first one about 1/3 the way in, then have another about half way through, and a final one near the end. I like games like that.

Ahahaha, really? Play Yukiuta. Actually, hmm, it probably won’t have much effect if you’re using electronic translation for it. Well, I’m not sure - my favourite eroge genre is the utsuge, personally, and those haven’t really been the target of translation attempts, unfortunately.

You’d have some difficulty finding a copy now, but I would recommend Nocturnal Illusion. It still ranks as one of the best translated eroge I’ve ever played.

Can you tell us what about Kana made you love it so much? That would greatly assist in us being able to suggest games for you. For example, Lancer-X likes it because it makes him feel depressed. (Utsuge is a combination of the word for depression [utsu in romaji] and the word for game in case you didn’t know, just like eroge is a combination of erotic and game.)

Fan of Kana = probably fan of utsuge.
A good utsuge that will make you cry is Narcissu (a free translated doujin).
You can download it here : http://narcissu.insani.org/

You should also try Ever17.

Like most people, it seems, once again I’ve gone and forgotten that DESIRE (erogeshop link, NSFW) has been translated. Play THAT. If you can get past annoying gameplay, it’s definitely an utsuge.

EDIT: I do not know what the translation is like! I’ve never played the English version.

I’d love to comment on this game but it seems Customs wants to play it first :frowning:
Is there something in this game that I don’t know about that I should know about as to why customs wants to check it out? :shock:
edit: correction, I think customs stole it, what a let down :frowning:

I forgot to mention which customs :stuck_out_tongue:
Canadian customs, but i really dont’ see what’s obscene about this game

Loli, drugs, drying pole, suicide, rape (almost), …

You’re screwed…
Next time, ask to put the YMK disk in a Celine Dion box.

I believe the expression that best fits this is, “Fuck” :lol:

Well looks like I won’t be appealing that then :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, there’s definitely more than meets the eye when it comes to this game. I was pleasantly surprised, and I played it through in about a week, which is great for me, seeing as how I usually take a month or more to finish a game.

Antoinette got owned pretty bad. When I saw the part where Aeka and Kouhei were strangeling her, I was cheering them on!

Too bad there wasn’t a path for her. Oh well.